All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
:fight:

1696591137194.png

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I heard DJ say no Chabot or Chychrun. But aren't they only carrying 7 d men right now or did I miss something.

Wonder how complete a line up they're gonna go with.

Reactions: StoicSensFan

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
I heard DJ say no Chabot or Chychrun. But aren't they only carrying 7 d men right now or did I miss something.

Wonder how complete a line up they're gonna go with.
Can always call someone back up, I guess? Now that JBD has cleared, it probably wouldn't hurt to give him another game. On the other hand, 13-5 would be an interesting configuration...

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
Can always call someone back up, I guess? Now that JBD has cleared, it probably wouldn't hurt to give him another game. On the other hand, 13-5 would be an interesting configuration...
Wouldn't JBD have to clear again if he's brought up?

Kleven might be the better option

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

no, there's a 30 days on an NHL Roster grace period where you don't need to clear again, but we'd be starting that count I think.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa

No, I think there is a timeframe under which JB-D can remain with the team and then be sent down without having to go through waivers again.

Weird.

You’d think you would want a full lineup for the last pre-season game.
I wonder why the would do that? Possibly to put a D on display for a potential trade to another team that has expressed interest.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
No, I think there is a timeframe under which JB-D can remain with the team and then be sent down without having to go through waivers again.

I wonder why the would do that? Possibly to put a D on display for a potential trade to another team that has expressed interest.
10 games or 30 days. After which he has to clear again

Reactions: Cosmix

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

There's no more re-entry waivers if that's what you're thinking about.

Hopefully the sens ice a competitive team. I want my kids to see at least one good team.

Daughter's first game, so I figured if she doesn't like it, it's only pre-season and the tickets are cheaper.

Gotta take advantage now coming from the valley before they move put to lebreton flats in the future.

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It’s doubtful Josh Norris will suit up against the Habs because Smith says the second-line centre isn’t ready either physically or mentally to play after the second shoulder surgery of his career last February.
If Norris isn’t feeling 100 per cent, the Senators won’t take the risk of putting him in the lineup. He was on the ice Thursday in Winnipeg, before the game against the Jets, but there’s little chance we’ll see him against the Habs and being ready to play in Raleigh looks doubtful.

Don’t rule out the possibility of Norris starting the season on long-term injury reserve. If so, he’d have to miss either 10 games or 24 days before making his season debut.
Smith has sung the praises of Rourke Chartier throughout camp, so he’s going to be on the NHL roster
New Bruce Bombs.

Article

Reactions: SensHulk

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Is that all in 1 shot or can the days/games accumulate over a few call ups?
The two relevant sections of the CBA cover the way waiver exemption is determined after a call-up and what the rules are for designating a call-up an emergency.

13.5 Waiver Expiration. The rights granted under this Article to Loan a Player(s) who is otherwise required to clear Regular Waivers to a minor league club expire for any Player(s) who, after clearing Regular Waivers:

(i) is not Loaned to a minor league club, or is Recalled from a minor league club (except on emergency Recall) and remains on an NHL roster for thirty (30) days (cumulative) or plays ten (10) NHL Games (cumulative),

or

(ii) is Recalled from a minor league club on emergency Recall and plays in ten (10) NHL Games (cumulative) while on emergency Recall. For purposes of clarity, games played while on regular Recall shall not count towards the ten (10) NHL Games in this subsection (ii).

Reactions: OD99

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
We don't even need Norris or Pinto back now that we have Rourke Chartier as our 2C.
Agree.

It's another testament to the great work being done by Ottawa's 'best-in-class' pro scouts. A few years ago this guy was in Belleville's camp as a PTO, and now he's anchoring a line on one of the league's most exciting up-and-coming clubs.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00