Rumor: Habs Have Shown Interest in Puljujarvi

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Translation:

Habs have shown interest in Puljujarvi. Even if he's said he'd rather play in USA, he didn't say he's not interested in playing in Canada.

Beaudoin mentions that the numerous Fins in MTL could help Puljujarvi. He also mentions Puljujarvi saying he wants to play in a Top-6 and he says there is room on the right side in the Top-6.

Reactions: habsfan891

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia

Translation:

Habs have shown interest in Puljujarvi. Even if he's said he'd rather play in USA, he didn't say he's not interested in playing in Canada.

Beaudin mentions that the numerous Fins in MTL could help Puljujarvi. He also mentions Puljujarvi saying he wants to play in a Top-6 and he says there is room on the right side in the Top-6.

This would actually be the first interesting move of the summer if MB can swing a reasonable deal and he's willing to come here.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
He'd be a good fit on this team...they need a right handed shooting forward, with size/skill.

The Habs have several types of players that the Oilers could use.

Reactions: jaffy27

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018

Translation:

Beaudoin mentions that the numerous Fins in MTL could help Puljujarvi. He also mentions Puljujarvi saying he wants to play in a Top-6 and he says there is room on the right side in the Top-6.

Are his sources the same as the ones that said Erik Karlsson wants to sign in Montreal because his wife wants to be closer to Ottawa??

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Are his sources the same as the ones that said Erik Karlsson wants to sign in Montreal because his wife wants to be closer to Ottawa??

It wasn't him who had said that. It was a writer for the Ottawa Sun who did.

Beaudoin was the first to break the Deslauriers trade to Anaheim for a 4th.

I don't know his track record for these. But I don't completely discount his info.

Reactions: 26Mats and Vachon23

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
I think it would be for Byron or Lehkonen. Oilers want a proven NHL middle sixer in return. I’d do it.

For me byron has a role pulju wouldn't replace. Based on his foot speeds and breakaway ability alone, I'd like to hang on to him.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
I think it would be for Byron or Lehkonen. Oilers want a proven NHL middle sixer in return. I’d do it.

No way. Other than being drafted 4th overall he's done nothing, in fact less than nothing at the NHL level and that is despite playing on a team with McDavid and Draisaitl.

I won't give up much for him....i would be ready to give up at best a cond. 2nd round pick + Hudon or Lindgren. A combo of spare parts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad