Rumor: Habs Have Shown Interest in Puljujarvi

TannedBum

Jul 23, 2014
I really hope MB is all over this and can make this happen, seems like the perfect try for us, winger with size and high offensive upside, price shouldn't be too steep for a prospect his caliber because he got poorly managed.
Poorly managed ? Lol no. He just isn't that good. Hasn't ever been. 130 games of uselessness.

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Guy seems a little over dramatic. Either way, his value is zero right now so why not try it. He says he wants to sign in Finland but I'm sure he'd settle for MTL which is the next closest thing at this point.

Reactions: HBDay

ProspectsFanatic

Nov 13, 2012
Poorly managed ? Lol no. He just isn't that good. Hasn't ever been. 130 games of uselessness.
Should have stayed a year in Liiga, dominate, a year in the A, dominate (maybe call up end of the season), before jumping in the NHL. He obviously not happy how is been handled and how his development went by the looks of it. Poehling/Suzuki would also be considered "useless" if they were to have played in the NHL before they were ready. He still very young since he made the NHL at 18.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Friedman now saying that two of the teams with whom the Oil have had extensive talks are Carolina and Tampa Bay.

Carolina is willing to part with one of their prospects but not interested in handing over a pick.

Tampa Bay has also provided a list of prospects.

Friedman acknowledges that there are "some Canadian teams that have had some interest."

Puljujarvi prefers to play in a place where there would be a less attention.

See it all here, including an atrocious beard:

Reactions: 417

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Friedman now saying that two of the teams with whom the Oil have had extensive talks are Carolina and Tampa Bay.

Carolina is willing to part with one of their prospects but not interested in handing over a pick.

Tampa Bay has also provided a list of prospects.

Friedman acknowledges that there are "some Canadian teams that have had some interest."

Puljujarvi prefers to play in a place where there would be a less attention.

See it all here, including an atrocious beard:

too bad Friedman knows nothing, he isn't connected at all. I suppose he and Bergy share beard strategies.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
too bad Friedman knows nothing, he isn't connected at all. I suppose he and Bergy share beard strategies.

Friedman is using it to hide the butched up job of God, Bergevin is using it to underline his near perfect jaw line.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Friedman is using it to hide the butched up job of God, Bergevin is using it to underline his near perfect jaw line.

Juulsen is the only man in this organization with rugged good looks. You take that back.

Toligwen

Jan 5, 2019
As I found no thread open in the main board, I thought about sharing here that Puljujarvi scored a goal in his first official game since going back to Finland. 1st period is on the way

Nearly had an assist as I was writing right now

Bring Bak Damphousse

Fire Bergevin...into the Sun
May 27, 2002
Canada
I dont have a ton of faith in the habs brass to bring this guy over and turn him into a decent player. If Bergy does land him he’ll be on the 4th line after a handful of games and the press box after that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad