Habs get 10+ Shots Wooo!!!! #Firetherrien

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
If I were GM I'd be listening to all offers and would want more picks in 2015 and would waive five players tonight
Bourque, Briere, Boullion, Murray, Perros
Call up Tinordi and Paterson
Trade Moen, Biere, Markov for picks
Put Emelin on his right side
Put the EGG line together
Fire Therrien and his staff
Press conference and hire Robinson
And that's before lunch

Who tf is Paterson

Emelin sucks on the right

Galchenyuk is hurt

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
I'm embarrassed being a Kiss fan in my teenage years. These guys are a circus now. Paul sounds like crap.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
If I were GM I'd be listening to all offers and would want more picks in 2015 and would waive five players tonight
And that's before lunch

Paterson?

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
And that's before lunch

u mean left :sarcasm: but seriously people dont like to admit they screwed up even if it would be best for the team

edit: also u would waive then trade briere ? not s a smart move and auto correct butchered pateryn's name

NewHabsEra*

The bright side, Im making ton of money betting against the Habs lately..

JuJu Mobb

Dec 9, 2009
When the Leafs are ahead of you in the standings.

When I'd rather watch the Bulldogs on TVA Sports.

When I'd rather watch Catz master-bait in the third.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
MB is gambling a lot by siding with his coach here IMO. Players seem to have given up on the coach. I don't know if MB siding with Therrien will change that.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
It's a sad day when you see Dierry Jean's 1st loss....Great fight though...much better than the Bute-Pascal one.

What? About the Habs? What Habs? I haven't seen my Habs in 10 years.....

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
You can't criticize him, he's the least of this team's concerns. He has a ton of heart. So much god damn heart. Heart like you wouldn't believe. Four chambres; two atriums, two ventricles. A small current stimulates the heart into motion and pumping. Very interesting stuff. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, so much ****ing heart this guy has. Get off his case, he's all about giving his all (to the highest bidder), heart for days, this guy.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

And the respect. He earns respect like Urethra Frankenfurter. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what it means to little G.

Oh captain, my captain.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
MB is gambling a lot by siding with his coach here IMO. Players seem to have given up on the coach. I don't know if MB siding with Therrien will change that.

Bergevin is gamblin on Therrien ,like he gambled on Subban!!!
His gamble cost the Habs about 40-48 more MiLLION TO SIGN SUBBAN!!
You should be fired for that alone.

IF HE STICKS WITH Mr trap THERRIEN.....IT WILL COST US PLAYERS...
THAT WILL SET US BACK 10 MORE YEARS...FOR gamblin on Therrien...

I WARN YOU,Bergevin YOU ARE MAKING A HUGE ROOKIE MISTAKE,CUT THE LOSS NOW WHILE THE SITUATION IS SALVAGEABLE.

Last edited:

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011
Told you. MB is not getting rid of Therrien and won't dump him for the forseable future. That's his guy and he's going to ride with him. Expect a dumb trade, though.

He may be worse than Gauthier.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Realistically, Bergevin has to side with his coach and exhaust every oppourtunity before canning him. It's unbecoming and unprofessional to just fire a coach after a game - especially when you take a step back and accept that the team is STILL in a playoff position.

Even though you, I and everybody else know that Therrien must get fired, it works a bit differently when it's people's lives and career at stake, y'know?

BigHabs

Aug 3, 2009
Told you. MB is not getting rid of Therrien and won't dump him for the forseable future. That's his guy and he's going to ride with him. Expect a dumb trade, though.

He may be worse than Gauthier.

He public ally said he wouldn't be making any dumb panic moves though.

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
Can I get a tl;dr of what's going on? You guys were on fire for most of the beginning of the season.

We weren't on fire for most of the beginning. We were playing .500 hockey until mid November. Then we went on a lucky 10 game point streak. After that, it's back to pretty much .500 hockey. Now we're on an absolute stink fest, we're not as bad as we're playing, but Therrien is such a poor coach at adjusting that when things go back, they usually get worse.

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
Realistically, Bergevin has to side with his coach and exhaust every oppourtunity before canning him. It's unbecoming and unprofessional to just fire a coach after a game - especially when you take a step back and accept that the team is STILL in a playoff position.

Even though you, I and everybody else know that Therrien must get fired, it works a bit differently when it's people's lives and career at stake, y'know?

This is why we will always suck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad