Habs get 10+ Shots Wooo!!!! #Firetherrien

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
I'm sad

I know that mods will rush to close this thread, but I had to express my feelings.

I'm 24 and I've played competitive team sports since the age of 9. I've rarely seen a group of people give so little heart. And I'm not even talking about being paid more in a year than most in their lifetime. Or even, playing for the most storied sports team in it's discipline.

Hell, I've been beaten 50-0 in rugby and my group would go on fighting until the last second. I've let slip a important qualifying match for college basketball, but my whole group would still wake up at 5 am for their morning recovery swim. I went on a 4 game losing streak in university football, and the whole team played as if they all knew that tomorrow would be the last day of their lives, they proceeded to practice and play like that, and end up making the finals.

I can't seize how these "Canadians" act right now, sorry.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
The players are trying their best to get the coach fired. That's my hypothesis.

I hope so.

About 5 years ago, when I was playing college rugby, we "fired" our head coach. The whole team felt like he was only interested in the money he was making, he gradually gave less effort coaching and showed less emotion during critical moments.

We had a team meeting, players only and got to an agreement. The next day, our captain met with the person who was in charge of my college's athletic programs and told him what his whole team wanted. The coach in question wasn't seen anymore shortly after that.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
The players are trying their best to get the coach fired. That's my hypothesis.

What does this say about a team that repeatedly does this? We've gone through many coaches. These guys just seem to give up when the going gets tough. WTF? Bunch of babies. Where's your ****ing pride? Fans spend hard earned money to come see you play and, presumably, because you're unhappy with the coach's way of doing things you decide not to play. Unacceptable. If that's your attitude, GTFO. The coach's system worked fine before. Maybe it's because you're a mentally weak, lazy ass that it's not working now. Bah!!!

99GoHabsGo99

MontrealCanadiens200
Oct 6, 2009
Charlottetown,PE
www.youtube.com
k8kc.gif

"Therrien post game - Im proud of the boys for getting 10 shots"
(no he didn't really say this.......... yet)

:laugh::laugh:

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Our team SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS.

THERRIEN AND BERGEVIN, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien

expy

Nov 2, 2010
#FireTherrien #TradeBouillon #TradeDesharnais #TradeBriere

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
what happens on a daily (or game) basis takes over the "storied franchise" stuff and whatnot when you're in such a slump...

you can very well get beaten like an amateur in one game and still get pumped for the next... but when it happend for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th game and so on, and that on NONE of these games you played decent, and you feel (right or wrong) you are not put in a position to succeed (see PK with Murray for example), you stop giving the little extra that would help you win games, sort of a "it wont work anyway" mentality...

Subban knows full well Murray is an anchor and that he wont play as well because he has to carry a player who's not good enough to be a regular D...

Eller has been tried time and time again at LW and it never worked well, don't think he jumps on the ice telling himself THIS time it'll work...

for all his great efforts, Gallagher has very little to show for since playing with DD... he knows it, doubt he feels confident that THIS particular game he'll score a few...

Emelin knows full well he isnt as good on the right, yet he's always played on the right, doubt he jump on the ice thinking he'll be great on RD...

and so on...

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
NO MORE TRAP HOCKEY....

the fans have spoken....

MARTIN AND HIS TRAP CLEARED THE SEATs OUT AND BELL CENTRE,NOW THERRRIEN!

STOP THE TRAP

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
And with at least one point tonight, Toronto takes over 3rd in the division, and Montreal drops into a wild card spot.

The bottom is falling out of this sinking ship.

EDIT: But at least the Leafs lost. And Byfuglien gets me a point for my pool.

kassian

Sep 27, 2010
Montreal
I saw a couple of Price haters pop up here and there. I predicted weeks ago that if Price kept bailing his team out they way he did for the past months and a half or so, he would eventually run out of gas. Well, his tank is now empty and this team is being exposed for the pathetic cluster**** that it is.

Kenny Powders

Apr 6, 2005
Laval
#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien
this

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad