Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
This will warm your heart ...

25vsdd.gif

Froese Froze

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
Why would DLR be any fan's boy? Do you know him? Did he give you an autograph?
No idea how a fan of hockey watches DLR and thinks...damn, I like this player.

I'm a DLR fan...

The real question is why anyone being a fan of any player bothers you lol.

Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
He has all the tools to be a good 3rd line center. He pretty much got the same tools as Eller. He's still young i don't understand people who gave up on him. He'll never be a top 6 guy but it's not like he was drafted in the first round anyway. Big defensive 3rd line center are not that easy to find.

Exactly how I feel.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
It's unfair to throw young guys like Lingren and Fucale into this meat grinder. I only caught the last two goals tonight but it was like our D was playing against us. It's great that we limit shots but the way we bobble the puck in front of our own crease is unforgivable, I felt horrible for Lingren tonight.
And people are still wondering why price has an attitude,do you think tavares wants to be part of (dumb)bergeven and (dumber) molsons clown show!

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
People can hate on MB but let's not get crazy and start disrespecting a staple like vanilla ice cream. Vanilla ice cream never traded Subban or Sergachev. Never thought it was a good idea to sign Alzner to a 4.625M a year contract or gave Pleks a 7M a year in actual salary. Vanilla ice cream would have never thought it a good idea to hire a rookie head coach to develop our AHL players either.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
You can like DLR the same as you like Vanilla ice cream.

Tell me it's your favorite flavor however..
I've been saying it all year...there's more to DLR's game then what we've seen.

He's only now truly getting a real opportunity to play meaningful minutes with actual NHL players and while I don't too much stock into performances right now given circumstances, he has still looked just as good in a small sample as our previous 3rd line center looked the last 2 years.

Also...I know plenty of people who love vanilla lol.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
People can hate on MB but let's not get crazy and start disrespecting a staple like vanilla ice cream.
I know and people forgetting that crepe is the best line mate of nuttella , what the heck has happened here. People think bread is the best line mate !!!! Simply ludicrous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad