Post-Game Talk: Habs Dudes end 7-game point streak, Joisey wins 6-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Lmao oh my god Alzner. This guy had to have been developed in a lab somewhere in order to be this terrible.

Probably didn't help that three of our other bozos got beat to the front of the net by one guy either. Jesus.

:laugh:

This reminds me of Dr.Mephisto in South Park where all his research is spent putting more asses on animals.

This can be applied to Marc Bergevin continuously putting “Stay at home” D-men as a priority.

We have our four assed Montreal Canadiens D-core, folks. It’s better because Marc Bergevin said it is.

latest

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Also, the comments on there are gold.

User comments is always where the gold-jerry is:

• On the same night, I was on my way to a fancy dress party, dressed as a metal shoe rack.
  • looks like it went in easily, must not be the first time...
  • She'll be dropping donuts for the next few days.
  • Wow! Nealy a hole in one!
  • It won't be the last thing that enters that hole
  • Is she four input now?
  • Poles getting all the best jobs

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Tried a nice salad combo at a restaurant recently: main ingredients -- walnuts, bacon bits, feta cheese broken down in small pieces and the kicker, thinly sliced dried figs. Can't believe how those ingredients blended so well together.

Delicious! Mixed greens or spinach?

Reactions: Runner77

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
He has all the tools to be a good 3rd line center. He pretty much got the same tools as Eller. He's still young i don't understand people who gave up on him. He'll never be a top 6 guy but it's not like he was drafted in the first round anyway. Big defensive 3rd line center are not that easy to find.

Yup he is looking like a player. I wonder if McCarron won't follow a similar path and be ready by the end of next year... It would be nice to have some beef in the lineup even if it's just in the bottom 6.

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Lmao oh my god Alzner. This guy had to have been developed in a lab somewhere in order to be this terrible.

Probably didn't help that three of our other bozos got beat to the front of the net by one guy either. Jesus.

Those D-zone coverages/assignments are from JayJay's playbook, are they not?

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
He doesn't have the strongest offensive instincts but he has more offense in him than he's shown thus far - when he's gotten an opportunity, like the last 5 games, and with NHL talent, he's shown he can keep up.

I think he's gonna finish strong this year

He needs to stop taking bad penalties and keep crashing the net hard. In junior he played with lots of edge (not just for a Swede)... it would be nice if that came back and he started playing like a Finn again!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007

It's unfair to throw young guys like Lingren and Fucale into this meat grinder. I only caught the last two goals tonight but it was like our D was playing against us. It's great that we limit shots but the way we bobble the puck in front of our own crease is unforgivable, I felt horrible for Lingren tonight.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

groovejuice

Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Reactions: Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
While one can afford not to remember when the next game is, we're sure of one thing -- stuff happens during our pre-game threads, GDTs and PGTs.

W3K's THC gummies happened in a pre-gamer last week.

Jaffy's staredown at Kabana's and his fleeting Romanian girlfriend, was a GDT gem.

And, The Great Pateryn changed his name to The Great Schlemko, on a whim, during a PGT earlier this season.

In last evening's GDT, another such moment occurred when it became noticeable that lostriver changed his avatar from a Bergevin longbeard to this:

$

Which prompted me to quip:

You should have changed the spacing in your user name so the dud in your avatar gets what he deserves: lo striver. :wg:

I thought lostriver was just going to post a witty comebacker as he often does, but instead of that, he surprised me with this:

Nicely done, Mr. Lo Striver. You won the internets. :handclap:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Looks like Molson is too busy worrying about virtually everything but the Habs to fix this mess of a team. The guy hasn't tweeted a thing about the Habs or the state of the team in forever but today he tweets this. What the ****?

He certainly picks losers, PSG got bounced out of the Champions League by Real Madrid today. Apparently in the summer they were odds on favourites to win lol

I just checked replies to Molson's random tweet in support of PSG ...

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Damn.. I was hoping that was a gif and she was gonna move. :)

She's moving all right, but not the way you might have anticipated ...

(had meant to post this here but it ended up in the Bergevin thread by mistake)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad