Confirmed with Link: Habs draft Mike McCarron with the 25th overall pick (signs ELC, will play in OHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneSharpMarble

Oct 30, 2007
Calgary
I agreed, we should let you choose from now on.

What experience do you have in that field ?

Someone who belongs in the NHL DESPITE his size, not simply because of it.

OOoohh goody we got a coke machine, hopefully he can actually make it to the NHL past the 3rd line. :laugh:

Em Ancien

Sexy 2nd Rounder
Mar 12, 2008
Mount Real Life
By the time he is able to even play for us we likely wont even need what he brings. Bottom 6 player book it. Wouldn't doubt him being a career AHL player

I'm so glad we have people of such valuable opinions. What would we do without people like you to be complete assclowns?

hogtownhabsfan*

Ill trust Timmons here, but counting on McCarron is big risk

Jmac1160*

People should know I'm a fan. Took him in 2nd round of Habs board mock. Hope he plays in London. :handclap:

2nd round not the 1st. Habs looking desperate for size now lol. 2nd worst pick after Calgary's 23rd overall pick

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
Surprising pick, could have been available in the 2nd. Zykov and Erne are also two big kids that can score and are from the Q. Let's hope Timmins hits it out of the park with this one, getting a Lucic lookalike!

Timelord

Stanley Cup polisher
Dec 18, 2011
I'm happy with him, if he pans out, he'll make space on the ice for Galchenyuk. I can see why a few here feel like they just got socks for Christmas, but those are mighty big socks.

Analyzer*

Hopefully he goes to London.

If we get Zykov at 34, it's pretty good. That looks possible.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
I love all the judgments here, while all you guys saw of him was 2-3 games... Boy, do I remember the Subban draft trade thread.

I had seen Subban play about 30 times before being drafted and thought it was a great pick.

FlyingKostitsyn

Mar 7, 2008
Quebec
Wow. The guy is humongous :laugh:

Hopefully he can play, but I liked his interview ''I have grit. I love to fight. I stand in front of the net. Yeah I'm the solution to all the Habs problems lol, and I'm taller than half our top6 combined.''

Analyzer said:
If we get Zykov at 34, it's pretty good. That looks possible.

I sure hope we draft comrade Zykov!

xposbrad

Jul 11, 2009
I hate this pick, the habs messed up. We just got a scrub 4th liner who can't shoot. He's going back to college, and he should have been picked in the 2nd round, not with our 1st rounder.

Jmac1160*

I'm so glad we have people of such valuable opinions. What would we do without people like you to be complete assclowns?

what should we do with self entitled internet tough guys like you? Joker

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
Well, we basically drafted three players in the first round. McCarron and the two guys he ate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad