Post-Game Talk: Habs don't score in the last 3 Price appearances. "Je me souviens" de la derniere fois. Wild win.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
It would be super nice to have 3 firsts in this draft after the season we had. Especially with it being in Montreal. Dvorak majority of the time looks like he couldn’t be less interested in being here. He signed that long term deal to be in the sun and out of the spotlight in Arizona and it shows. Bergevin did what a lot of GM’s do when their backs against the wall continually trying to polish a turd and he got burnt. That said, it’s not like Dvorak is washed. He could return to form and be somewhat useful if they don’t deal him before.

Our 2nd round pick is almost a 1st.

Nicko999

Jan 23, 2008
Montreal
14 regulation wins in 77 games... lol

That's got to be some sort of cap era record no? Even Arizona has 16 regulation wins!

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I've never heard of a single devastated Coyotes fan. Maybe they expected even more because they were dealing with a desperate dumbass Bergevin. Or just like us they're accustomed of being awful and celebrating heart and soul third liners who can barely skate.

Maybe you should read the trade thread. And assuming that a fanbase can't recognize good players because of their history is a really bad look.

Hoochi Papa

Oct 17, 2020
Maybe you should read the trade thread. And assuming that a fanbase can't recognize good players because of their history is a really bad look.
It's actually a very good take and comparison. Even now I'm having a discussion about awful player who looks just a little less horrible when compared to Jake Evans. When franchise has been awful for a long time, fans tend to celebrate and overrate the tiny little sparks of light, who would be bottom six cannon fodder in a decent team

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Hometown stat keeping only crediting 3 GVAs to CC, think he had that per shift

Might've been trying too hard against Boldy maybe, worst game I've seen him play this year

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hey, I missed f*** all I see.
You’re wrong.

There were a ton of “METS-EN!” commercials during the game. 🤣

If you want to bother to check the GDT, your name came up.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
It's probably going to be roughly a difference of like 5 spots with Carolina's first. Low 1st are the most overrated commodity in the league. 2nd round picks are the second one.
Garbage. For one thing Bergemoron had no idea where the 1st pick he was giving up would be. And the 2nd is in 2024 which could be anywhere in the round and who knows how deep that draft could be. 3rd round and later picks which MB liked to accumalate are the actual worthless picks.
Late first round picks. Bordeleau 2 assists in 4 periods with SJ. Brendan Brisson 2 AHL Games 3 goals 3 assists.

Last edited by a moderator:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
delete

Last edited:

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
When I met Yvan at a hardware store, he was standing behind a table that had binders containing photos of the furniture he was building at the time. That’s all he was interested in talking about.

I get it, he must have heard the same fan comments a million times but, if I was truly interested in the finer aspects of cabinetmaking, he’s not the guy I would have asked.

Thanks anyway, Yvan. By the way, your pics were of poor quality, “oh, mon capitaine.”

You're not owed a hockey conversation.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
did not watch games all year with Price being out, but it looks like he's playing well from the numbers.

Is he giving a good show, worth watching one of the final games?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The Habs should make that into a bumper sticker for this entire season.

Habs 2021-22: Hey, I missed f*** all I see. :)
Holy crap, I may have just found @dinodebino's car!

yOD3bLs.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
You're not owed a hockey conversation.
I was not owed a presentation on cabinet making that I didn't ask for, either. Par for the course, I generally don't approach public figures for a reason.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@Whitesnake and @HabsWhiteKnightLOL I agree with both of you in saying that 2025 should be when the team is in a competitive position if everything goes according to plan. I tried to reply but the thread was closed.
That they need time, makes sense. But, I very much doubt that they'd announce that kind of timeline.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Burrows? What? His fault that after Suzuki and Caufield we literally have zero offensive talent

It's been terrible since he's been here (and before) even with Toffoli, Chiarot, Petry playing good, etc.

I think you’re lost
We gave up what for him?
Oh a first round pick Don’t care how late the pick is
He’s been awful
What he does as a player is one thing. What Bergevin got suckered into laying for him is another thing. Losing Dauanlt and KK the same summer without a backup plan forcing us into overpaying isn't his fault.
When I met Yvan at a hardware store, he was standing behind a table that had binders containing photos of the furniture he was building at the time. That’s all he was interested in talking about.

I get it, he must have heard the same fan comments a million times but, if I was truly interested in the finer aspects of cabinetmaking, he’s not the guy I would have asked.

Thanks anyway, Yvan. By the way, your pics were of poor quality, “oh, mon capitaine.”
His hockey career was what, 40, 50 years ago? Those guys are known for that, but they've moved on. Let them be.

Reactions: Gordoff and ReHabs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad