Post-Game Talk: Habs don't score in the last 3 Price appearances. "Je me souviens" de la derniere fois. Wild win.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
1650419659921.png

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Perfect tank type loss

Competetive, not blown out

Price looked relatively strong. Be interesting to see his form if he stays healthy. His puck movement alone i think reduces at least a goal per game against
I think there’s a reason the shots against gets cut in half when he’s in net. Allen and Montembault are rebound machines. The whole third defenseman aspect makes life a lot easier on such a poor transitional team as well.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
One of the bright spots was the play of Tyler Pitlick.

I wouldn't mind signing him to a cheap 1 year deal as a 12th - 14th forward to help on the PK. He's still got some speed so he can be useful unlike Perreault/Paquette/Belzile. He'll provide competition and if he loses his spot to guys like RHP/Ylonen, then he'd be a big help in Laval.

If he plays well he could probably be flipped at the deadline for a mid-round pick.

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
What an odd comment. I don't how anyone who's watched him this season can come away with Gallagher being as bad as Dvorak or of Dvorak being a terrible player.

The Gallagher shift in the first period summed up how ineffective and brutal he's been this year.

Minnesota's line was absolutely gassed and out almost 2 minutes, he takes one of his useless slapshots from way out and then slides all over the ice and ends up with a brutal offensive zone penalty.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
I think you’re lost
We gave up what for him?
Oh a first round pick Don’t care how late the pick is
He’s been awful

Who gives a f*** about a super low 1st pick? We have 4 over the next two years. You want to keep Suzuki with Jake Evans as the 2nd line center? That was never happening.

OnTheRun

/dev/null
May 17, 2014
One can argue Gallagher is anchored with Dvorak
They’re both terrible

Habs did not get replacement level hockey out of Gallagher this season, so yeah, he's awful.
Dvorak is just underwhelming in the role he was given, so he fall in the meh/miscast category.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Who gives a f*** about a super low 1st pick? We have 4 over the next two years. You want to keep Suzuki with Jake Evans as the 2nd line center? That was never happening.
Who gives a damn? Once the idiot let Danault AND KK go the season was over anyway. Might as well tank and that is what ended up happening anyway. Dvorak is likely a 3rd line centre. No 2nd line c means no playoffs. Now Dvorak is nowhere near as bad as Gallagher.

Hoochi Papa

Oct 17, 2020
Just because Bergevin got screwed by Carolina, doesn't mean he should've spent that pick and some more on a shit player.

Reactions: Nicko999

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Who gives a damn? Once the idiot let Danault AND KK go the season was over anyway. Might as well tank and that is what ended up happening anyway. Dvorak is likely a 3rd line centre. No 2nd line c means no playoffs. Now Dvorak is nowhere near as bad as Gallagher.

Suzuki and management probably gives a damn because their brains are not rotted from TaNk and can understand that their team still has immediate needs even if they're losing. I don't see how a low 1st is a bad deal for a guy who can likely play up and down your line-up on a functional team, which he's never had.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Just because Bergevin got screwed by Carolina, doesn't mean he should've spent that pick and some more on a shit player.
It would be super nice to have 3 firsts in this draft after the season we had. Especially with it being in Montreal. Dvorak majority of the time looks like he couldn’t be less interested in being here. He signed that long term deal to be in the sun and out of the spotlight in Arizona and it shows. Bergevin did what a lot of GM’s do when their backs against the wall continually trying to polish a turd and he got burnt. That said, it’s not like Dvorak is washed. He could return to form and be somewhat useful if they don’t deal him before.

Reactions: Hoochi Papa

Hoochi Papa

Oct 17, 2020
Dvorak at his age and contract >>>>> Carolina's 1st. Why do you think Coyotes fans were devastated by the return?
I've never heard of a single devastated Coyotes fan. Maybe they expected even more because they were dealing with a desperate dumbass Bergevin. Or just like us they're accustomed of being awful and celebrating heart and soul third liners who can barely skate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad