Post-Game Talk: Habs dominate Rangers 5-2!

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
If I'm not mistaken we did a couple of OT points.

Well, they have only lost 2 reg games in a row once all year and that just happened this week.

So yeah, 2 OTL points in the last 5 games. Habs are something like 0-5 at 3 on 3.

Outside of 5 on 5 hockey, the Habs look bad consistently.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Which is in fact correct.

With Juulsen back, neither of Benn or schlemko should be playing, IMO.

The right side is easily:

Weber
Petry
Juulsen

and the left side ought to be:

Kulak
Mete
Reilly

provided Kulak keeps playing well with Weber. Mete will be a speedy defensive compensator for Petry and his brain farts and Juulsen will allow Reilly to play his best as he did in the brief times that he played with him this year.

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014
Gotta admit I'm warming up to Agostino. He might end up being this season's temp-du-jour, but for now he's showing a good nose for the net and strong physical presence.

Agostino is a good forechecker, if nothing else.

Reactions: Tyson

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Gotta admit I'm warming up to Agostino. He might end up being this season's temp-du-jour, but for now he's showing a good nose for the net and strong physical presence.

He's gotten better with more games. But he's got no hope producing with Dlo and chaput.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
great game!!!

fear the man mountain

**** the Rags

QrMWExQ.gif

Credit: Habs4Life

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
Clode is recycling is old Booins suits. That is not a new shirt. Come on, man. You make $5M US. you could buy a new shirt for each game.
And we care about his, shirts why? Just. Side he has money he should waste it?

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Agostino is a good forechecker, if nothing else.
He's doing more than that. After the first couple of games he seems to have adjusted to the speed of the NHL and has started creating scoring chances. He plays a more physical game than Daniel Carr, which makes him more valuable. I'm not expecting him to jump too much higher up, but he's definitely contributing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad