Post-Game Talk: Habs dominate Rangers 5-2!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Good game, but man .. Petry , Benn and Shlemballs were pretty bad. Danualt was pretty weak as well.
I'd like to see Kotkaniemi with Tatar and Gallagher. Gallagher hasn't been getting as many chances recently. Hope (pray) he's not injured.

Also, Danault has always been good with Lehkonen and Byron.

Cobra Commander

Sep 30, 2017
Bell Center
Pretty sure that as silly as it sounds it still is. Just drink it all on the way back or lose the bill and say it's from elsewhere. Not like a 60 of Coors will make anyone reach 0.08% anyways.
In no way is that against the law unless your trying to sell beer. You can buy as much beer as you want to drink.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I guess you haven't watched too many games with Weber. That's the same speed/agility he's had for years. The coaching staff is implementing a new system and that allows him to show his speed/agility.

Weber was playing hurt for a long time with the Habs and his lateral mobility and first step do seem much better. Is that hard to credit when a simple scope becomes a major surgery? Based on what I've seen in terms of recovery from (other players) he may even get better if he stays healthy.

Max2

Nov 17, 2013
he actually look faster and more agile on his skate now, more than he'S ever been since joining the Habs. Dunno if it'S the rest, new training, whatever, but his speed/agility is improved, we'll see if it's just temporary (adrenaline or something)
Yes,he also looks leaner and seems to have dropped some weight.He is definitely faster as well.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Brett Kulak? Wtf? This guy was flying out there last night...

Drouin is starting to have a lot more good games than bad ones lately.

The 4th line is starting to actually look like a Julien type 4th line, pain in the ass to play against and actually able to generate some offensive chances, I'm starting to like this Agostino guy tbh...

Let's go! Woooooooooooooooo!!!!

Reactions: Rapala and ColinO

Genesis76

True Leader
May 3, 2013

The 4th line is starting to actually look like a Julien type 4th line, pain in the ass to play against and actually able to generate some offensive chances, I'm starting to like this Agostino guy tbh...

[MOD]

At least he looked happy when he scored, that's a change from the last captain we had.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I love the enthusiasm but it was the NYR out there one of the very worst road teams in the NHL.
Kulak played solid there was only one play I didn't like. It was when he got plastered just crossing the opposing blue line. He wasn't expecting the hit and should try to avoid that in the future for health reasons. As for Kenny I actually thought he was starting gel with KK and Lehk they were starting to generate chances. His shot is very very good and he could have a few more goals with some luck. He's similar to Carr but stronger. IMO

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
I love the enthusiasm but it was the NYR out there one of the very worst road teams in the NHL.
Kulak played solid there was only one play I didn't like. It was when he got plastered just crossing the opposing blue line. He wasn't expecting the hit and should try to avoid that in the future for health reasons. As for Kenny I actually thought he was starting gel with KK and Lehk they were starting to generate chances. His shot is very very good and he could have a few more goals with some luck. He's similar to Carr but stronger. IMO

He looked decent against Carolina also... But yeah, I will not get too excited. Not my genre! :laugh:

Yeah, Agostino has some tools, nice find. Seems like more he plays more comfortable he gets, a good sign.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Even if people talk about his speed and his great PK play, Ti-Paul is still a really underrated overall hockey player IMO. The guy is a 5on5 beast out there... It was extremely noticeable last night that he was in the lineup. That third line was looking great even if Kotka didn't have his best game.

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
Even if people talk about his speed and his great PK play, Ti-Paul is still a really underrated overall hockey player IMO. The guy is a 5on5 beast out there... It was extremely noticeable last night that he was in the lineup. That third line was looking great even if Kotka didn't have his best game.
Great games from both Byron and Lehkonen even with Byron shaking off some rust.

Reactions: Belial

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
ChFzL8q.gif
HA! I see the subtle change. Looks good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad