Post-Game Talk: Habs dominate Rangers 5-2!

Durvann

Feb 6, 2013
Question I pick up beer/wine in (Costco) Gatineau and come home to Kanata s is that against the law?
Pretty sure that as silly as it sounds it still is. Just drink it all on the way back or lose the bill and say it's from elsewhere. Not like a 60 of Coors will make anyone reach 0.08% anyways.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
BTW, There's this image after the game, people are happy, Weber look at the crowd behind the bench with a smile on his face and there are two idiots where the hero of the game is looking straight at them and they were too busy looking at their iPhones. These guys should be banned from the Bell Center forever.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
RgVoLdY.gif

Is this goal one or two?

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Had to work but caught the highlights:

-Weber is a beast and looks great wearing the C, him playing in this system will be interesting. He's more mobile than many think (as has been discussed on here) and having him pinch and jump up in the play might cause defenders to freeze and not know what to do.

-Lehkonen always scores twice! We need a photoshop of postman always rings twice

-Byron looks like he is back and healthy. His impact on this team is enourmous. His engine, his IQ; so much about his game keeps possession for us and helps us upkeep momentum. Honestly, I get if they trade Byron down the line, but I hope he's a Hab for life.

-Agostino is looking like the best among the guys looking to stay in the big league. He has decent puck carrying and the physical tools to play simple. He knows his role but he has the smarts to take advantage of the play and create offense. Not expecting anything more than being a 4th liner, but we should run with him while he's playing well. Who knows, he could be the Deslauriers of this year.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
Had to work but caught the highlights:

-Weber is a beast and looks great wearing the C, him playing in this system will be interesting. He's more mobile than many think (as has been discussed on here) and having him pinch and jump up in the play might cause defenders to freeze and not know what to do.

-Lehkonen always scores twice! We need a photoshop of postman always rings twice

-Byron looks like he is back and healthy. His impact on this team is enourmous. His engine, his IQ; so much about his game keeps possession for us and helps us upkeep momentum. Honestly, I get if they trade Byron down the line, but I hope he's a Hab for life.

-Agostino is looking like the best among the guys looking to stay in the big league. He has decent puck carrying and the physical tools to play simple. He knows his role but he has the smarts to take advantage of the play and create offense. Not expecting anything more than being a 4th liner, but we should run with him while he's playing well. Who knows, he could be the Deslauriers of this year.
he actually look faster and more agile on his skate now, more than he'S ever been since joining the Habs. Dunno if it'S the rest, new training, whatever, but his speed/agility is improved, we'll see if it's just temporary (adrenaline or something)

Number 57

Dec 21, 2004
Montreal
BTW, There's this image after the game, people are happy, Weber look at the crowd behind the bench with a smile on his face and there are two idiots where the hero of the game is looking straight at them and they were too busy looking at their iPhones. These guys should be banned from the Bell Center forever.

I saw that, pretty sure Weber was actually talking to a member of the coaching staff. His face was kinda hidden. At first I thought Weber was talking to the 2 guys in the crowd, too.

Forum93

Feb 16, 2015

I thought they were taking pictures of him with their phones. Weber was smiling all game, great to see he looks really happy to be back under the C.

Reactions: Runner77

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
he actually look faster and more agile on his skate now, more than he'S ever been since joining the Habs. Dunno if it'S the rest, new training, whatever, but his speed/agility is improved, we'll see if it's just temporary (adrenaline or something)
I guess you haven't watched too many games with Weber. That's the same speed/agility he's had for years. The coaching staff is implementing a new system and that allows him to show his speed/agility.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
I guess you haven't watched too many games with Weber. That's the same speed/agility he's had for years. The coaching staff is implementing a new system and that allows him to show his speed/agility.

spare me the "I know better" B.S... lemme guess, you were following him too ?

nope it's not the same.

ECWHSWI

TOUGHEN UP.
Oct 27, 2006
So who saying, "I know better"? And yes, I followed him when he played for the Habs the past two years, What were you doing?
you mean, like pretty much every Habs fan ? woah.... too bad it doesnt make you an expert, so the "you did not watch him" B.S. you can keep it for others.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad