Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Kraken

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
All possible, you could very well be right

But since Suzuki is about to hit 70 pts on one of the last 'bad' teams he's going to be on, with Dach coming back, the infusion of more young talent and Cole finding his scoring groove back

I think Suzuki is way better than just 'settling for 70' every year, but it's all opinions right now, for sure
I'm not saying i am BTW. I'm just very cautious about the ceiling of young players. Been burn too many time in the past. I prefer to cross the bridge when i get to it ;)

Reactions: Redux91

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
Tanking against a goalie that lets 4 goals in on the first 6 shots in a game is a hard thing to do
Sadly we will be getting a lot of B tenders for the rest of the schedule.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Crazy how the guys at RDS were praising how good Seattle jerseys were looking.

Are they not allowed to critize stuff anymore or am I missing something.
They're only allowed if they're not white colonial imperialist men IIRC. Got to keep yourself sedated at all time if you want to keep your sanity these days.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Something I have not understood during this time, they will not give him 2 starts in a row??

Please, do not tell me Monty deserves the net over this kid during this time.......he doesn't nor has he truly earned a #1 spot yet.
Let them battle it out, competition will bring out the best in both.

However, just for the purpose of the few remaining games this season — we already know what Monty can do, give the bulk to Primeau so we can appreciate how he handles these tougher teams the Habs are facing.

Reactions: BLONG7

salbutera

Sep 10, 2019
Something I have not understood during this time, they will not give him 2 starts in a row??

Please, do not tell me Monty deserves the net over this kid during this time.......he doesn't nor has he truly earned a #1 spot yet.
Is Primeau’s present performance the result of deliberate game management, and would increased workload have a negative impact?

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Is Primeau’s present performance the result of deliberate game management, and would increased workload have a negative impact?
We will never know eh................twice he got a shutout, and was not given the next game.......there is no reason at this point to not try to see if the kid is as good as Monty.
As Runner77 says we know what we have in Monty, and by no means do I think he has played himself into a #1 role yet.

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad