Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Kraken

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DpkwDL6.gif

First win for TabLetowski as interim head coach.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Suzuki continues to play a complete game. He's so smart. I find Slaf is even doing some of things Nick is at times. Hope this is the Suzuki we'll get to see going forward as it's top 10C level of play.
At this point i finally agree.. if this is the next level Suzuki had in him (late bloomer) im all on board.

Id be happy to lose tank points to see suzuki playing like this.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Having Primeau and Newhook find their games like they have in recent weeks is very, very positive for the next few years. I've mentioned it in every GDT since his return this year, but Newhook keeps adding elements to his game, game after game. It was the same with Slaf before his breakout.

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
I remember when some publication said that he had one of the worst contracts in the league.
Which makes his current contract one of the greatest managerial decisions. Captain of the team makes 8.7 - #1C... which player coming under his right wing is going to ask for more?
Talk about culture -- i think this identity is brilliant.. almost as good as Boston has had it with Bergeron.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Having Primeau and Newhook find their games like they have in recent weeks is very, very positive for the next few years. I've mentioned it in every GDT since his return this year, but Newhook keeps adding elements to his game, game after game. It was the same with Slaf before his breakout.
Newhook was playing his best hockey before he got hurt. Good to see him bouncing back. I thought he was gone for the year.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $354.00