Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Flames.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Poehling has earned more looks. This 4th line is much better with him. Send Paquette in Laval for a conditional stint and forget to call him back.
th

Reactions: dinodebino

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
G00d game by the Habs. Just looked more together. Like the d-men looking more offensive. Evans doing this best impersonation of Danault. That line had a great game. Great exchange by Markstrom and Suzuki with Nick winning that round. Allen strong at the end. Get him 3 goals early or at least a lead early.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
What matters isn't his face, it's his play.

Price has had a "idgaf" attitude since the beginning and people gave him a lot of crap for this initially. But In reality it doesn't mean shit.

His play has been SHIT. I'm not sure why you think I was referencing his face? :huh:

Reactions: Maliki2 and Forum93

Jul 6, 2016
As long as Habs are playing well at home and win some, I will be quite satisfied.... Until major changes at all levels - starting at Presidency- happens.

HabsQC

Sep 27, 2008
Gatineau, Quebec
I haven't placed a bet in a long while. Tonight I decide to bet on 6 teams, that included the Flames by 2 goals and the Wings. Got denied by the super elite Habs team and super elite former Hab goalie Zach Fucale with a shutout.

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
My two favourite moments from the game happened after the goals. Not the actual goals themselves.

Toffoli hitting Gudbranson to revenge his hit on Gallagher.

The reaction from Gallagher after the Suzuki goal. Go and watch it and enjoy.

Lolonegoal

Jan 25, 2012
Suzuki has been money. He's really improved on the PP.
Hoffman is always useful on the PP, play him for 2 full minutes.

Evans and Romanov have looked really good lately.

I thought Anderson was great and Allen really shut the door after the 1st.

Entertaining game!
Romanov making good defensive plays and big hits lately, instead of his usual huge defensive lapse and big hits.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
I really wonder how are the players feeling right now. Suzuki and Toffoli genuinely looked happy after the first goal.

Are they still hopeful that they can make the playoff?

Does some of them have already checked out in their mind?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad