Post-Game Talk: Habs defeat the Flames.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
More than Dvorak also, with a lot less ice time and favourable line mates.

Love this kid. Hopefully he is head injury free for the rest of his career.
I love his potential, you watch him skate and shoot and handle the puck and he makes you believe he has 2nd line potential……I emphasize potential……he’s a very likeable player!!

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Habs are now 29th in the NHL

The heights are dizzying! :laugh:
MB has done an amazing job lowering the bar!! lol
The flames did not look good at all..............habs took advantage for sure...
The Suzuki goal was a sharp one for him, but the goalie made a mess of it.........if Price or Allen had one of those go in, this board would erupt with a coronary...

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Totally different attitude today after a win... funny how that works. Detroit tomorrow on the road. Not sure what to expect. Can Habs actually win 2 in a row for a 3 point streak? I wouldn't take Detroit lightly. They'd look to avenge last 2 losses. In fact, Habs as they are, shouldn't take a peewee team lightly. I hope the team can build on the game yesterday and comeout even stronger. Time to start tightening things up and come together more as a team.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
What matters isn't his face, it's his play.

Price has had a "idgaf" attitude since the beginning and people gave him a lot of crap for this initially. But In reality it doesn't mean shit.
Dvorak NEEDS to play with more emotion out there...he is skating around like someone stole his lunch money.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
They are the new Blues of 2019. And Allen was a Blues at that time, let's cross our fingers.

Before anyone believes the Habs can somehow turn this season around like the Blues did in 2018-19, St. Louis was 6-6-3 after 15 games which is, obviously, a lot better than 4-10-1.

Also as a note the Habs have only played 4 games against teams that made the playoffs last season. They are currently going through the easy part of their schedule.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad