Post-Game Talk: Habs def. Canucks - 6-2 (Beagle, Gaudette)

Status
Not open for further replies.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Montreal almost DOUBLED us in give aways and we OUT hit them, so we won the morale battles

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
The piling on on Chatfield is kind of sad. Yeah he had a poor game, but he’s also a rookie. The hell is the rest of the team’s excuse?

I love the Lotto Line, but they were god awful this evening.

Our team defense looks non existent. We’ve got players who can clearly play it, but the way it’s gone to absolute hell against Montreal is something to behold.

If I were Holtby, I’d be choked. So many breakaways and odd man rushes on him from brain dead turnovers.

The coaches need to feel some heat for this. Green, Baumgartner, etc seem to have no response to the Habs’ structure and pressure.

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
I've never seen a team gift wrap as many goals as this team has to Montreal even during the tank years. It's so weird we're literally giving them breakaway after breakaway like it's a shootout.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Looks like the team needs Roussell and Eriksson more than we thought

Reactions: lawrence

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Completely dissolving into a pond hockey structure where everyone is doing something different is a new thing.

I've never seen this.. whatever it is... before.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The piling on on Chatfield is kind of sad. Yeah he had a poor game, but he’s also a rookie. The hell is the rest of the team’s excuse?

I love the Lotto Line, but they were god awful this evening.

Our team defense looks non existent. We’ve got players who can clearly play it, but the way it’s gone to absolute hell against Montreal is something to behold.

If I were Holtby, I’d be choked. So many breakaways and odd man rushes on him from brain dead turnovers.

The coaches need to feel some heat for this. Green, Baumgartner, etc seem to have no response to the Habs’ structure and pressure.

Fully agree on all levels. The teams D absolutely blows. Part of that is due to the god awful personnel but awful coaching is doing them no favours right now.

Reactions: ekimbo

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
What the Hell does that have to do with your -9 confusion fover Petey's line?
You quoted the WRONG post bub, please try in paay attention from now on :shakehead

But yeah, Millsy -3, PBP -3 and Boeser -3

-9 total, BRUTAL

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
He can't do that when the opponent is on him from the getgo. Hard checking fast to the puck teams eat him up.That's when you see shit like tonight and a couple times at least in every game before this. His poor passing and poor hands lead to turnovers big time.

I always loved his work ethic , but he is missing the skills that go with it that would make him a good D-man.
Is he simply a younger Biega?

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
giphy.gif
This killed me bahahahha

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad