Post-Game Talk: Habs def. Canucks - 6-2 (Beagle, Gaudette)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
7chaiwj24ae61.jpg

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
It's like Travis just expects the guys to figure it out on their own and Miller's going a little nuts as a result.

Reactions: 420Canuck

I am toxic

. . . even in small doses
Oct 24, 2014
Vancouver
I look (listen?) forward to Andrew Walker defending the indefensible. At least, I hope he defends the indefensible.

Because throwing players under the bus because they play under a coach with no system and a GM who rewards poor contributions with excessive contracts, while letting effective players - some of them with Canucks blood in their veins, looking at you Tanev and Stecher and Marky and Hammer- on good contracts go.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Come on. They are the same line. They were out against 3 goals together. So yeah, they each get a -. It doesn't multiply to -9. As a line they were -3. Get it?
Holtby was in net bub

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
He’s “real good” though. :laugh:
Seriously, it’s only one bad game. This guy needs to play a simple - early easy - game. Get the puck early and make the easy play.

He can't do that when the opponent is on him from the getgo. Hard checking fast to the puck teams eat him up.That's when you see shit like tonight and a couple times at least in every game before this. His poor passing and poor hands lead to turnovers big time.

I always loved his work ethic , but he is missing the skills that go with it that would make him a good D-man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad