Confirmed with Link: Habs claim Chris Tierney

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
So what if their picked clean .That is Laval's job to move players Up to the Big club .Plus it gives players from the EHCL to move up to Laval .
Thats not a great way to run an organization. A well run organization supports all 3 teams within it. An organization that just lets their farm teams and in turn their prospects on the teams suffer is a poorly run one.

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Are the training staff still employed? I have no experience can i work for the team since it apparently is acceptable to have so many injuries?

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
BarginBin?
It's that small !?!

ok.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Boss Man Hughes

NORiculous

Jan 13, 2006
Montreal
The team has 10 players on IT / LTIR. You need players in the lineup.
Bring in Simoneau or whom ever plays in Laval.

This is contradictory. You're mad we didn't waive shitty vets to claim Tolvanen but also mad that somehow Chris Tierney is going to hurt our tank?

I really can't fathom having any kind of emotional reaction to claiming Chris Tierney. We have an injury so they claimed a scrub making 750k to play on the fourth line. Who cares.
If you don’t care, then you wouldn’t care if the Habs bring up Simoneau or any other player in Laval.

Tolvanen would have been a nice addition for a rebuilding team, it isn’t comparable to Tierney.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

If you don’t care, then you wouldn’t care if the Habs bring up Simoneau or any other player in Laval.

Tolvanen would have been a nice addition for a rebuilding team, it isn’t comparable to Tierney.
Simoneau is not signed by the Habs, he is signed to an AHL deal.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
"Complaining about this waiver pickup is ridiculous."

THIS!!
It always happens sadly. If we were contending and this was a move to fill a glaring hole I'd get it. But we are rebuilding, actually dont think 4 healthy NHL centers and are quickly running out of options for centers in the organization without really negatively impacting Laval (who stand a better chance at the playoffs than we are).

It makes no sense to male a fuss out of a nothing move.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
It always happens sadly. If we were contending and this was a move to fill a glaring hole I'd get it. But we are rebuilding, actually dont think 4 healthy NHL centers and are quickly running out of options for centers in the organization without really negatively impacting Laval (who stand a better chance at the playoffs than we are).

Well... then Habs should give us a no nothing move to fuss about. I just wanna fuss.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

💯 %

Reactions: donghabs98

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
  • Haha
Reactions: HabsQC

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

The choices were Stephens, Mysak or Schnarr as they are the Cs on a NHL deal.

Claiming Tierney is a better choice than calling up one of those 3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad