GDT: Habs @ Capitals • Commie revolution edition • Feb 24, 19h00 ET • Verizon Center • RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Condon is doing what he wasn't doing during the past two months which was coming up with those key saves. In December when the Habs were playing well Condon couldn't come up with a big save. Like in the game against the Caps on December 3rd, the Habs deserved to win it but Condon allowed some questionable goals while Holtby was standing on his head.

That caps game in December might have been the turning point of the season. Looking back, I feel that the team lost faith in their goaltending on that night. Things snowballed from there.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
It's my fault Habs been winning, I stopped watching games. I should start watching again so the tank gets back on track.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002

#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien#FireTherrien

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
My god some people here. That's unbelievable.

Like if 7-8 goals in 2 periods would happens every games. That's how many goals caps would need to make this game hopeless for us.

I wonder if some people here are watching NHL games. Last saturday TB god destroyed by the Pens. Bishop made the saves and they won. That's what NHL top number 1 do. All of them.

Well in case you didn't know, our #1 goalie is out and our record is 3-19 when trailing after two. So yeah, without those key saves by Condon we'd be heading into the third pretty much with no hope.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Who the hell is margarine? :laugh:

k2-_9ffd5cd1-618a-4a18-b853-a620d03659f2.v1.jpg

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Worst tank ever. Every win brings us closer to keeping this ****ing piece of **** clown behind the bench.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Well in case you didn't know, our #1 goalie is out and our record is 3-19 when trailing after two. So yeah, without those key saves by Condon we'd be heading into the third pretty much with no hope.

It's not a 5 goals game. If the caps had 5 goals it would be a bad game by Condon. It's the NHL. It's not "Les Loisirs Saint-Eusèbe". In this league you got to do the big saves or you don't belong to it. Pretty sure Holtby is not happy with his game tonight even if we had many good scoring chances.

HabsRenegade

This is fine
Nov 8, 2004
Montreal
If we win tonight we're 5 points away from a playoff spot. I know, I know da tank da sell da #FireTherrien.

Still, I can't help but being hopeful whenever they show up like that.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A buff is a friendly spell you can cast on your on your group or friends in mmorpgs like world of warcraft.

#nerdspeakftw

Thanks. I just found it. Was going to come back with how I need to attend Mana Camp. :laugh:

CH25

Self-proclaimed Habs connoisseur
Apr 12, 2010
Montreal
If we win tonight we're 5 points away from a playoff spot. I know, I know da tank da sell da #FireTherrien.

Still, I can't help but being hopeful whenever they show up like that.

Why would anyone be hopeful for the playoffs ? This team would be out in 4-5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad