Montreal
klM1iuY.gif

New goal celebration gif

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn it feels good to be 6-1.:yo:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Cmon guys, it's kind of lame that you're all ganging up on Pyretta like that. She's allowed to have her opinion on a player. It's not like she's the only poster with an irrational hate on certain players.
Irrational hate? Sure... I hated Kovalev with a passion. I hated Andreas Dackell (no idea why). I hated Benoit Brunet, and hell - I never really liked Vinny Damphousse.

And I really, really, really hated Tunner Stephenson.

Still was ecstatic when they scored, even-more so if it was an OT winner.

I don't understand how you can be mad when your team wins... makes ZERO sense to me. And I like Pyretta - it's nothing personal.

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Is it weird that find that clip somewhat hot? Like, not full on Tinashe hot or anything, just kind of hot? :help:

Happy to see Galchy was able to elude Quincy the groper for that 1-1 goal, came at a time I was losing some hope.

not at all! that chick is quite hot. its something in the eyes and attitude i think ... well that or i'm just weird too lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
DD 4 Captain :sarcasm:

Trade value just went up. :sarcasm:

Missed the game, taking in its replay just now. I'm barely in the first period, how many times does Pierre Houde mention Nid-cuiste.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
No, you're getting called a spiteful piece of **** because what you did is what spiteful piece of ***** do. Being upset with your team's win because a guy you don't like scored? That's pathetic in a lot of ways. Never heard of that.
Lighten up Francis.

A "terrible person" because she doesn't like it when DD scores... :laugh: Holy crap man.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Irrational hate? Sure... I hated Kovalev with a passion. I hated Andreas Dackell (no idea why). I hated Benoit Brunet, and hell - I never really liked Vinny Damphousse.

And I really, really, really hated Tunner Stephenson.

Still was ecstatic when they scored, even-more so if it was an OT winner.

I don't understand how you can be mad when your team wins... makes ZERO sense to me. And I like Pyretta - it's nothing personal.

Shhh.. it's over now.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Best start since 76/77, I was not even born yet*. Hell nobody on the ice tonight for the Habs was born in 76. Markov is the closest.

*But close.
I actually remember 1977... saw Star Wars in the theatre and had a Guy Lafleur stick. Used to play over in the old Pierrefonds arena across from PC.

Don't remember much of it, but I remember some...
Me? I'm indifferent about DD. Would rather have another 1st C, but these don't grow on tree.

I don't care about people disliking him. I care about people who have such an irrational hatred for ANY player that they are upset when they MAKE OUR TEAM WIN.
Couldn't care less.

Haters gonna hate!

(Where's that gif of DD strutting along in the elf clothing?)
My friends are complaining that the Wings got away with a lot but I disagree - the Wings are TOUGH to play against but they don't cheap-shot like the cowardly Bruins, they make it brutally hard to go through them and to gain position on them. They play smart, they play with guile, they play like the Evil Bad Guys in those sports movies. They're just so damn good.
I think its hilarious that you continue to troll the Bruins on our forum and I love the avatard.
I liked PAP. Missed a wide open net, but I think him and Galchenyuk are going to be money all year.

Think the Bourque hate is overstated.

Eller was mediocre.

I only mentioned Desharnais because I defend him a lot. He wasn't the worst player on the team, but he was not good. He wasn't moving his feet enough like he had been every other game.
I thought PAP had a rough game actually. Then again, it was only a couple of plays that stood out.
Crap.

I guess that leaves Lshap then :(
Where's McPhee these days?

kris

Jan 12, 2003
Calgary via Halifax
Outside of Hockey, Montreal is just a great city. My favourite place to visit in Canada for sure. I'm sure you've heard it all before, beautiful city, great people, food, pubs etc..

No arguments here. Montreal is my favorite city to go to in Canada, that's for sure. Love the atmosphere, and Habs games are even better!

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
I'm sincerely curious. Would some of you have preferred seeing the Habs lose tonight rather than seeing DD get the game winning goal in OT?

:huh:

Its not like that at all.

I understand what she's trying to say, she's just looking at the big picture, before tonight, and possibly after tonight

Of course everyone wanted to win tonight, but DD scoring keeps him in the line up and keeps galchenyuk away from center for a long long time, thats all.

Happy for DD, but he and Bork will never, ever "fool" me.

Meanwhile , Carey's 5-1 :yo: , For those wondering, Jacques Plante holds the canadiens season record for Wins by a Goaltender with 42, .. lets go GET it Carey!

RonFournier

Dec 17, 2006
Desharnais with the GWG! Keep hating, losers. Just makes the win even more enjoyable for the real fans.

tears.jpg

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Its not like that at all.

I understand what she's trying to say, she's just looking at the big picture, before tonight, and possibly after tonight

Of course everyone wanted to win tonight, but DD scoring keeps him in the line up and keeps galchenyuk away from center for a long long time, thats all.

Happy for DD, but he and Bork will never, ever "fool" me.

Meanwhile , Carey's 5-1 :yo: , For those wondering, Jacques Plante holds the canadiens season record for Wins by a Goaltender with 42, .. lets go GET it Carey!

As opposed to DD not scoring? You really think he would come out of the lineup? That's laughable

HabsRockBruinsChoke

Jul 30, 2013
Our third line has 1 G and 2 A's...

Of course I'm not crying about it since we are 6-1, but lets talk about what we can do with the line of Bourque - Eller - Sekac

I would trade Bourque, replace him with Bournival, then switch Eller with Galchenyuk so it looks like this:

Patches - DD - Parenteau
Eller - Plek - Gallagher
Bournival - Galchenyuk - Sekac
Prust - Malhotra - Weise

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Of course I'm not crying about it since we are 6-1, but lets talk about what we can do with the line of Bourque - Eller - Sekac

I would trade Bourque, replace him with Bournival, then switch Eller with Galchenyuk so it looks like this:

Patches - DD - Parenteau
Eller - Plek - Gallagher
Prust - Malhotra - Weise

oprah-shakng-her-head.gif

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal

Patches - DD - Parenteau
Eller - Plek - Gallagher
Prust - Malhotra - Weise

Stop trying to give Plekanec crappy wingers!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad