Pre-Game Talk: Habs - Bruins 7pm Dec 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
From a personal perspective, anything is a step up from René Rancourt, except perhaps the long line of 20 something female screetchers sent out to ply their shrill acoustic attacks on the Bell Centre denizens.
High pitch vocal gives me headaches, lol, that being said, the moment of the national anthems will be the best moments for the habs, score O-O, that's good so far. So appreciate the maestro Angeli, don't know the guy but like his italiano name so far.

Reactions: groovejuice

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
These bozos will probably win tonight, give us a glimmer of hope....then rattle of a bunch of loses!! at the end of the day this is a low quality team and they aren’t worth our time anymore, but like an addiction here I am everyday :(
You and I both my friend. "My name is Habano and I'm a Habaholic" :help:. There, I just took the first step on my road to recovery....

Reactions: Tyson

Mandala

Dec 7, 2006
This team is missing motivation at the moment and talent. They can usually get by with hard work but you can't thrive with hard work 82 games... you need a break here and there due to talent making you win games you should not have won.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
So without Mete in the lineup, who’s our best LD now? Chiarot?

Kulak-Petry I've always liked as a pair. They will make a few mistakes, but otherwise be solid.
If Olofsson can hold it down on the 3rd pair, we should be alright.

I don't see the dcore as the problem. It's the lack of skill on offfense, that is really exposed when you lose Drouin and Byron, who wasn't even playing that well.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Kulak-Petry I've always liked as a pair. They will make a few mistakes, but otherwise be solid.
If Olofsson can hold it down on the 3rd pair, we should be alright.

I don't see the dcore as the problem. It's the lack of skill on offfense, that is really exposed when you lose Drouin and Byron, who wasn't even playing that well.
The D is our biggest problem. We are a mess in our own zone.

I'm not sure why you think offense is the issue either. We can actually score now. No superstar but lots of weapons up front.

Reactions: BLONG7

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
The D is our biggest problem. We are a mess in our own zone.

I'm not sure why you think offense is the issue either. We can actually score now. No superstar but lots of weapons up front.

Question: what changed during our recent 7 game losing streak?

Answer: We lost two good forwards to injury.

The forward corps is not deep enough.

Reactions: Tyson

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Cousins on the first line... is that for real?

Our real 1st line center, Domi, is the center of the 1st line.

Either way, it shows MB's poor planing in not making the top 9 deep enough with skill. Armia and Lehkonen should be 4th liners that come into the top 9 in case of injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad