Pre-Game Talk: Habs - Bruins 7pm Dec 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
The wheels have come off. Habs miss Drouin and Byron more than we thought.

On a more serious question though is why are Price, Petry and Domi all struggling so badly? Defies logic that 3 key players are playing well below their talent level?

I think this rosters has gone as far as they can last season. Many players had career years, barely no injury and no pression to succeed. It was a perfect scenario and many of us said it all summer long, it's not something we should expect to duplicate going forward.

Just like last season at the end, this team needed a little help to push for a playoff appearance…..but no one helped them.
And this summer was the same thing, this team needed help to move forward….but no one helped them either.

I'll leave it to you to figure out who left them hanging out to dry.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
The wheels have come off. Habs miss Drouin and Byron more than we thought.

On a more serious question though is why are Price, Petry and Domi all struggling so badly? Defies logic that 3 key players are playing well below their talent level?
Mutiny to get the coach fired?

ludwig

Dec 17, 2007
These bozos will probably win tonight, give us a glimmer of hope....then rattle of a bunch of loses!! at the end of the day this is a low quality team and they aren’t worth our time anymore, but like an addiction here I am everyday :(

Tanknation

Feb 24, 2012
Been a Habs fan since I was in diapers and would never give up on, or miss a game. I will be right there, front row center, cheering on for another loss. Hopefully we lose 11 to 1 this time and Price pulls a Roy.

PhysicX

Nov 17, 2010
MTL
Can't stand Boston, especially their dumbass backwards-thinking fans. Hoping for a win, but an 8th loss in a row will make for an exciting Monday on Montreal's media front.

hvac412

Apr 15, 2013
Will Price, Gallagher and Weber have a closed door meeting with Molson
what,s the point!Price has made clear quite a few times ,and what does molson respond with,give it 3-8 more years.this guy is an arrogant/ignorant egomaniac.what a total laughing stock this organization has become.they are the epitome of insanity.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
what,s the point!Price has made clear quite a few times ,and what does molson respond with,give it 3-8 more years.this guy is an arrogant/ignorant egomaniac.what a total laughing stock this organization has become.they are the epitome of insanity.

Last time, that meeting was with Bergevin, about Therrien, though.

I mean, Price was pretty direct when he said he at least wants to have a chance to win the SC before he retires, that was clearly directed toward Bergevin (twas hilarious the way he tried to interprete Price's version his own way), but until he meets with Molson, about Bergevin, OR he's just fed up, waives his NMC and asks for a trade, not a whole lot will change.

Or Molson suddenly sees the light at some point, who knows...

Team will need to be a bottom-5 team, at the TDL for any one of those to happen, I fear.

Entirely feasible, though.

Hansman

Mar 18, 2013
Wild West
Can you imagine getting handed another 8 years of carte blanche?

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
The only thing we have left is beating a team we shouldn't be able to beat. Hope it happens tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad