Pre-Game Talk: Habs - Bruins 7pm Dec 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
going to get curb-stomped tonight and i predict IF carey has one of his patented 'i give up' games, you'll see changes before next tuesday

Reactions: Genesis76

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
The D is our biggest problem. We are a mess in our own zone.

I'm not sure why you think offense is the issue either. We can actually score now. No superstar but lots of weapons up front.
Habs are one of the highest scoring teams in the league...............go figure. They also give up way too many....our D is awful, awful, awful.

ludwig

Dec 17, 2007
You and I both my friend. "My name is Habano and I'm a Habaholic" :help:. There, I just took the first step on my road to recovery....
The first step in fixing your problem is admitting you have a problem...two points would help the fix too lol

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Who let Youppi! near our scoreboard?

77255352_10219335497350888_3389816201227010048_n.jpg

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Jack Todd: NHL's ugly November a reminder that winning isn't everything

Bergevin is a good GM. He has brought in Philip Danault, Jeff Petry, Shea Weber, Max Domi, Nick Suzuki, Tomas Tatar, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia — all acquired through deft trades. He was able to turn his biggest mistake at the draft table, Alex Galchenyuk, into Domi. A fair return on a No. 3 pick.

Meanwhile, does it matter that Julien is a quality human being, one of the best in the game? I think it does. Now more than ever. Look at a Bill Peters and you understand immediately that winning is not everything. Peters has plunged three organizations (the Flames, the Hurricanes and the as-yet-unborn Seattle franchise) into an escalating crisis.

Julien will never embarrass your organization. He will never abuse or mistreat a player, verbally or physically. He will never be a jerk to the media or the fans. Obviously, setting the bar at “better than Bill Peters” is pretty low, but Julien has won a Stanley Cup and he is one of the most respected coaches in the league, on and off the ice.

So take a deep breath, go with the flow, and try to be patient. Things are going to get better. I promise.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Jack Todd: NHL's ugly November a reminder that winning isn't everything

Bergevin is a good GM. He has brought in Philip Danault, Jeff Petry, Shea Weber, Max Domi, Nick Suzuki, Tomas Tatar, Jonathan Drouin, Joel Armia — all acquired through deft trades. He was able to turn his biggest mistake at the draft table, Alex Galchenyuk, into Domi. A fair return on a No. 3 pick.

Meanwhile, does it matter that Julien is a quality human being, one of the best in the game? I think it does. Now more than ever. Look at a Bill Peters and you understand immediately that winning is not everything. Peters has plunged three organizations (the Flames, the Hurricanes and the as-yet-unborn Seattle franchise) into an escalating crisis.

Julien will never embarrass your organization. He will never abuse or mistreat a player, verbally or physically. He will never be a jerk to the media or the fans. Obviously, setting the bar at “better than Bill Peters” is pretty low, but Julien has won a Stanley Cup and he is one of the most respected coaches in the league, on and off the ice.

So take a deep breath, go with the flow, and try to be patient. Things are going to get better. I promise.

Jack Todd is nothing more than a bootlicker who can't write worth a damn.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Notwithstanding the Habs's troubles, it's important to remember that at a time like this, you could take the stance that you're glad you're not them. As in this clip (some foul language) that has gone viral:

Crossing Broad's take on the incident: I laughed pretty hard watching this video clip.
It comes from a Boston Bruins game, where some guy in the crowd apparently got food on a woman’s clothing, causing her to go into a fit of rage.

Boston Bruins Fan Demands Apology By Screaming in Dude's Face | Crossing Broad

Additional footage:

Crossing Broad's further comments:

<thick Boston accent>
“You’re gonna sit here like a *****? Apologize like a ****ing man!”

Good on that guy for remaining calm while some crazy lady screamed in his face.
Boston Bruins fans, amirite?

:sarcasm:

Reactions: habsfan891

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I expect there's quite likely gonna be a Beatdown in Beantown for one of these teams tonight. I'll leave it up to all of you to figure out which team I expect to get beat down. :)

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Pretty telling about the sad state of the Habs and this board right now. Less than 90 minutes before puck drop for a Habs/Bruins game and there's no official GDT up on the Habs board yet. Ouch...

Yeah but a win tonight and the ship is righted,,,
Right? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad