Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Will the streak be broken?
5ddf3840357b5.image.jpg

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The wheels have come off. Habs miss Drouin and Byron more than we thought.

On a more serious question though is why are Price, Petry and Domi all struggling so badly? Defies logic that 3 key players are playing well below their talent level?

get25

Oct 17, 2015
Let's do a poll about next win...
Bos, NYI, Col, NYR, later...

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC

On a more serious question though is why are Price, Petry and Domi all struggling so badly? Defies logic that 3 key players are playing well below their talent level?
Price is being left out to dry AND he needs to be better. I think maybe having kids has changed his envrionment and his focus is different. Not saying he isn't invested, just hard to juggle parenthood/a marraige and an NHL career. FWIW I think we've seen Price at much lower depths, and I can't count out his pedigree and his demonstrated ability to bounce back.

Domi is trying and I think he's improving. I think it's just snakebit bad luck and a lack of being on the same page with his linemates. He doesn't use them enough or when he tries to, he forces passes. He just needs to simplify and the points will come.

Petry is now a little overexposed and I think he suffers from trying to do too much when the team is struggling. He's best when he's managing the game and using his mobility to get the puck in the zone. When he forces stretch passes or takes too long to make the short pass because he thinks he can find another opportunity, his rhythm goes to hell and he coughs up the puck. If Bergevin can finally comes to his senses and move an surplus asset for a Dman, we'll see a better balance and Petry will be less inclined to try and be the one to put it all on his shoulders.

Reactions: David25

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'd go with:

Chiarot Weber
Kulak Petry
Olofsson/Leskinen Fleury
Reilly

Ray Mercer

Oct 3, 2018
This game may be reminiscent of the night that scumbag Lucic pummeled Komisarek in Boston and we got pounded.

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011

Sometimes players have shit years. There are 23 players on a roster. A lot of opportunities for players to have shit years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->