Post-Game Talk: Habs beat Sens 3-2, Scherbust Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
First point, if Claude even thinks about putting Drouin at center, I'm going to kidnap him and torture him in my basement till he promises to never do it again. How will I torture him, you ask?. I'll only feed him five monster meals a day.

Reilly has impressed me. Reilly impressed me

Cockamamie is a jewel.

If we only received Tatar in that Patches trade I'd be happy. Tatar s hard to play against. Patches the opposing team never worked up a sweat.

Danault should not, I repeat, should not be on the top two lines.

For all those that are crapping on Scherby. He got a goal and an assist. He deserves to stay with the big team. He's only going to get better.

That Shrinaruk kid could be a decent call up if Bouchard can get his mitts on him.

I love the type of hockey this team is playing.

And finally many are going to laugh at me but this team is going to battle for a playoff spot.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Shaw will be back soon and I think Bergevin signs Ward
So who do you cut ties with? We can only keep 14 forwards. With Shaw and Ward and the above list, that's 17. 3 need to go.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
Aside from scoring a goal, din't notice Tkachuk all that much until the 3rd period and Armia knocked him on his ass.

Kotkaniemi was noticeable all game long, particularly with his 3 posts and setting guys up.

anyone have vids of these posts? I saw the last one was on that tip he made right?

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I personally think he is closer to a Finnish Bobby Smith just my unique and humble opinion...:sarcasm:
giphy.gif

Jul 6, 2016
Reilly may become a legitimate #4 D in the NHL. With fast skating D at a premium why would Minnesota give him away?

Because they have already better top-four d-men and expensive, too...

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
So who do you cut ties with? We can only keep 14 forwards. With Shaw and Ward and the above list, that's 17. 3 need to go.

Don't think they sign Ward, Shinkaruk would be sent down... and I don't think much of De La Rose. That takes into consideration that Kotkaniemi takes a spot.

Also, don't forget about Chaput, he's done good.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Reilly may become a legitimate #4 D in the NHL. With fast skating D at a premium why would Minnesota give him away?

He's weak on the puck and bobbles it a lot. He can improve that aspect of his game, but it's not a sure thing he'll take it to the next level.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Don't think they sign Ward, Shinkaruk would be sent down... and I don't think much of De La Rose. That takes into consideration that Kotkaniemi takes a spot.

Also, don't forget about Chaput, he's done good.

Chaput's been good, but no way good enough to beat Scherbak, Hudon, Lehkonen.

I'd like to see more of Shinkaruk. I like his jump and feel like he could break free at any moment and start to produce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad