Post-Game Talk: Habs beat Sens 3-2, Scherbust Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Juulsen really struggled in the 2nd half of this game. I know we are short on D, but he looks like someone who can still benefit from the ahl. The consistency isn't quite there yet.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
It took them a while to get into it as the Sens' young guys were hustling and causing the Habs some issues trying to establish themselves. But once they got going, they took over the game.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Juulsen really struggled in the 2nd half of this game. I know we are short on D, but he looks like someone who can still benefit from the ahl. The consistency isn't quite there yet.
Yeah I would not rush him quite yet

Jul 6, 2016

That's gonna happen with any young players. Habs don't have the luxury to send him down to AHL level. And that sucks.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
In my book, we've got 2 extra wingers and 1 extra center:

Drouin Kotkaniemi Domi
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Byron Peca Scherbak
Lehkonen DLR Armia
Hudon Plekanec Shinkaruk

Hard puzzle to solve to get everyone in. Hopefully Shinkaruk can squeak through waivers.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009

Drouin Kotkaniemi Domi
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Byron Peca Scherbak
Lehkonen DLR Armia
Hudon Plekanec Shinkaruk

Hard puzzle to solve to get everyone in. Hopefully Shinkaruk can squeak through waivers.

Trade for a top 4 Left D please

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
That's gonna happen with any young players. Habs don't have the luxury to send him down to AHL level. And that sucks.

You find a way to send him down. I fear he's a top 4 potential who might never make it there if he keeps getting exposed today in the NHL.

Give him lots of icetime in the ahl, and build him up mentally. That's the best route right now for him to realize his top 4 potential in the long run.

Reactions: Tyson

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Yes and Kotkaniemi is just 18....Brady Tkachuk is 19.

Aside from scoring a goal, din't notice Tkachuk all that much until the 3rd period and Armia knocked him on his ass.

Kotkaniemi was noticeable all game long, particularly with his 3 posts and setting guys up.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Drouin Kotkaniemi Domi
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Byron Peca Scherbak
Lehkonen DLR Armia
Hudon Plekanec Shinkaruk

No doubt in my mind he does. You get dozens of Shinkaruk every year on waivers.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas

Drouin Kotkaniemi Domi
Tatar Danault Gallagher
Byron Peca Scherbak
Lehkonen DLR Armia
Hudon Plekanec Shinkaruk

Shaw will be back soon and I think Bergevin signs Ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad