Post-Game Talk: Habs beat an ECHL-level team. Tkachuk continues to proves that he's a whiny child. (3-0 win vs OTT)

JennyHockey

Feb 17, 2020
Scary win.
Habs won. Leafs lost (can't complain about that though)
Imagine FLA lose in Vegas, our management may be dumb enough to be buyers Monday.
Imagine buying and missing the playoffs , it would really destroy Bergevin.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
@MarkovsKnee
If he's not the worst, whos ahead of him ? Maybe Crosby in his younger days but not anymore.

Crosby is still like that man. Evander Kane never shuts up. Drew Doughty. Any high compete player tends to be on the mouthy side with refs.

Man, you went from Gallagher is one of the best players in the league to hating on the guy.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
We still have 2 games against both Toronto and Florida. Sadly, the playoffs hope is much alive.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Scary win.
Habs won. Leafs lost (can't complain about that though)
Imagine FLA lose in Vegas, our management may be dumb enough to be buyers Monday.

If they didn't buy last season at the tdl, they are not buying now.

At worst, they will stand pat.

Reactions: Kudo Shinichi

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
This Tkachuk is so bad at agitating.

Cousins should have drawn a powerplay, but NHL refs.
Yea refs suck Tkachuk boards him from behind then cross checks Cousins. Cousins slashes him then Tkachuk drops his gloves he could of got three penalties to the one to Cousins.

Jul 6, 2016
Trade Drouin for Graves or Girard

Trade Domi for Dumba or Brodin

D fixed for a while.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Crosby is still like that man. Evander Kane never shuts up. Drew Doughty. Any high compete player tends to be on the mouthy side with refs.

Man, you went from Gallagher is one of the best players in the league to hating on the guy.
I don't see it as much with these guys, but yeah Doughty is a bad one too.

I still like Gally and I still think he's a tremendous hockey player, but there's something thats not right with his attitude lately.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I don't see it as much with these guys, but yeah Doughty is a bad one too.

I still like Gally and I still think he's a tremendous hockey player, but there's something thats not right with his attitude lately.
Probably tired of MB's ineptitude... Playing for a terrible team that's not improving

Reactions: Vijo Morganstein

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad