Post-Game Talk: Habs beat an ECHL-level team. Tkachuk continues to proves that he's a whiny child. (3-0 win vs OTT)

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
I don't see it as much with these guys, but yeah Doughty is a bad one too.

I still like Gally and I still think he's a tremendous hockey player, but there's something thats not right with his attitude lately.
Maybe he hates to lose ?? Not a bad thing you know.

Reactions: jaffy27

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Probably tired of MB's ineptitude... Playing for a terrible team that's not improving

If that was the thing, Id admire him. But it doesn't seem like it is. He seems to be a consummate pro and he seems to be a total yes man. He basically adopted MTs, MBs and CJs ways, he wasn't like that at all in his first few years... Ive kinda seen one of my most favorite player in the league become what I hate the most, a sore loser.

Maybe he hates to lose ?? Not a bad thing you know.

He clearly hates to lose, but Im not sure he has the right mindset about it, he's more of a sore loser that makes excuse than a guy that finds things to not lose. From a fan perspective, at least.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
If that was the thing, Id admire him. But it doesn't seem like it is. He seems to be a consummate pro and he seems to be a total yes man. He basically adopted MTs, MBs and CJs ways, he wasn't like that at all in his first few years... Ive kinda seen one of my most favorite player in the league become what I hate the most, a sore loser.

He clearly hates to lose, but Im not sure he has the right mindset about it, he's more of a sore loser that makes excuse than a guy that finds things to not lose. From a fan perspective, at least.
I’m so down on this team so can’t argue with you to defend any of them, though being honest, if there is an attitude I mind it’s Drouin, not even bothering to put half an effort .

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Kovalchuk has been involved and actually giving a crap each game he's been here. I don't know if I'd sign him but I have no complaints. At the very least he's been dangerous in each game. Another point tonight so I also don't understand why anyone would be upset with him.

Drouin had the worst luck. Ive come to like Drouin but I'd be happy trading him to a contender like Colorado ;)

Domi is the kind of player that you add as an offensive weapon when a team is more of less built. He can't carry a team himself but he has so much skill that he'll maximize the amount of production if put with an elite linemate. I wonder how Domi would look on the Avalanche?

Another shutout for price always great to see.

What a crazy crazy season

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
He stole the puck and set up the 3rd goal in the 2nd period --- what do you mean he was invisible lol

Many people who want us to tank/get high draft picks and not do well so MB gets fired (both are understandable) are jumping on the negative Kovalchuk narrative.

Reactions: the and Habssince89

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Kovalchuk has been involved and actually giving a crap each game he's been here. I don't know if I'd sign him but I have no complaints. At the very least he's been dangerous in each game. Another point tonight so I also don't understand why anyone would be upset with him.

Drouin had the worst luck. Ive come to like Drouin but I'd be happy trading him to a contender like Colorado ;)

Domi is the kind of player that you add as an offensive weapon when a team is more of less built. He can't carry a team himself but he has so much skill that he'll maximize the amount of production if put with an elite linemate. I wonder how Domi would look on the Avalanche?

Another shutout for price always great to see.

What a crazy crazy season
Domi needs a linemate who gets in the forecheck, causes havoc and keeps it simple

Shaw did it last year when he had a career year, Byron was doing it tonite. I think Gally would be a good one for him too but they never get a chance to play together.

Reactions: KotkaSpicy

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
GDT’s are dead. I’m glad I’m not alone in the loss of interest in this team.

There's legitimately more activity in the out of town thread than the habs GDT tonight.

I doubt that's ever happened before, but I also doubt a 40 year old zamboni driver won a game before on the same day a player notches his 700th career goal.

February 22, 2020 might be the most remarkable day in NHL history.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Drouin ain't getting traded. You could see on the bench the guy is in unbearable pain. Stop this nonsense about a trade.
The guy is soff as butter in July.........another awful game. Still hurt? Suppose to out for 8 weeks, this is 13 weeks later? Sit him out until October.........you are right though he is not being traded, because NO one wants him but the clown Bergevin.

Reactions: Tyson

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
just doing his job. If he played for you guys, you’d love him.
I was at the game, when he jumped Cousins, the crowd booed him lol

it was mainly Hab fans there though, the Sens crowd was dormant like their team.

I missed the first 2mins if the game, we were just getting beer when I heard the crowd erupt, I’m like shit, Sens already scored.....I quickly checked the ice level and all I saw was Domi leading the way.....I’m like damn, it sounds like I’m at Bell Centre here, Habs score and crowd goes nuts.....lol

love it!!

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
Domi needs a linemate who gets in the forecheck, causes havoc and keeps it simple

Shaw did it last year when he had a career year, Byron was doing it tonite. I think Gally would be a good one for him too but they never get a chance to play together.
Gallagher has fit in well with Tatar and Danault but you are right he and Domi would make a good duo

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
people bashing Tkachuk, I bet you would be saying things differently if he was a Hab.

That can be said about every opposing player in sports. Always found this type of comment pointless.

Self deprecating fans as usual around here.

Reactions: Andrei79

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->