Eklund Rumor: Habs and Flames (Desharnais+ and Dougie Hamilton)

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Nothing from the Habs interest me outside of Patches, Gally and Price obviously and those guys are defs a no go.

So your telling me you would not be interested in Galchenyuk, Weber, Petry, Markov, Radulov among several others (sergechev, Juulsen, McCarron, etc)? Damn what exactly are you hoping for? Malkin??

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
David desharnais is a top 6 centre.

Dogue Hamilton is a struggling young defensemen with a huge contract.

Montreal is taking on all the risk.

:laugh: Good one!

Also, Habs have absolutely no need for Hamilton. We have Weber + Petry. We're not gonna massively overpay (to acquire him, and to keep him: $$) to acquire someone we don't need. If he were a LD, that's another story... But he's not.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016

AHAHHAHAHAH:laugh::laugh::laugh:AHAHHA You got me there!!!
DD is a top 6 C??? :help:
Mtl is taking all the risk?? I mean from whichever habs tainted glasses you want to look at it, there is absolutely no way that can be true. Im sure you meant calgary is taking all the garbage tho. No problem then.. It happens!
As a Habs fan I would love to see DD gone. But the fact you think he can get Hamilton back I would be ecstatic that DD gets a return like him. I would forgive him for all the time i wasted by watching him. :nod:

Paradise*

Individual thinker
Jun 9, 2010
Waiverpeg
The problem isn't Eklund. It's the fact that people feel the need to post crap like this.

Never been too or clicked on a hockey buzz site. I'm gonna keep it that way.

Juicy Pop

BONK
Apr 26, 2014
Scranton, PA

Jim-Halpert-Looks-at-Computer-Shakes-Head.gif

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
but HF is that type of site.

The difference is HF doesn't promote finding "sources" on possible trades. People mention them in threads, and others comment. Big difference from Eklund who just talks out of his ass and has gullible people feeding his troll website.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
The difference is HF doesn't promote finding "sources" on possible trades. People mention them in threads, and others comment. Big difference from Eklund who just talks out of his ass and has gullible people feeding his troll website.

but most threads here are exactly alike to what Eklund posts. He just has a shiny (not so shiny) site to write down his ideas instead of an ugly 50 year old looking thread.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
He's not, but he's not better than Hamilton and doesn't fit the age group

I absolutely agree with this, but I was replying to the previous poster who said Emelin was garbage - which he is not.

A Loyal Dog

Oct 20, 2016
but most threads here are exactly alike to what Eklund posts. He just has a shiny (not so shiny) site to write down his ideas instead of an ugly 50 year old looking thread.

I personally love this "ugly 50 year old looking thread" you're talking about, because it's simple, easy to navigate, and straight to the point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad