Eklund Rumor: Habs and Flames (Desharnais+ and Dougie Hamilton)

A Loyal Dog

I love SlafCaulZuki (pronounced Slafkovsky). Woof!
Oct 20, 2016
And in now way could he be the main piece in a deal for DH. I watch a **** ton of hockey so try again. Your the one making the bad offer.

Where did I make an offer for DH? I said we have no need for DH, and that obviously Emelin isn't worth DH. I replied to you when you said he was junk, which he isn't. Nobody in their right mind, or who "watches a **** ton of hockey" like you say, would think Emelin is junk: sure he's not a top-2, but he ain't junk. You obviously like to speak out of your ass and you come off very arrogant when replying to others. Also, it's "you're", not "your".

Last edited:

A Pointed Stick

No Idea About The Future
Dec 23, 2010
The Islanders will trade you Ryan Strome for him.

We will also throw in Josh Bailey but I have to warn you, they don't call him Chains of Steel for nothing.

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
AHAHHAHAHAH:laugh::laugh::laugh:AHAHHA You got me there!!!
DD is a top 6 C??? :help:
Mtl is taking all the risk?? I mean from whichever habs tainted glasses you want to look at it, there is absolutely no way that can be true. Im sure you meant calgary is taking all the garbage tho. No problem then.. It happens!
As a Habs fan I would love to see DD gone. But the fact you think he can get Hamilton back I would be ecstatic that DD gets a return like him. I would forgive him for all the time i wasted by watching him. :nod:

You misunderstood. What he meant was, after 5 centers, DD is your man.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Wonder if Eklund misunderstood, could see the Habs working on something to get Engelland as we've struggled for 3rd pairing RHD

DD 20% retained + 3rd for Engelland

Last edited:

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
With Desharnais as the main piece?

Where do I sign?

But seriously, would like Hamilton on the team, but we are already loaded on the right side.

ToneBone03

Trust the Shanaplan
Dec 11, 2008
Central Newfoundland
There should be an absolutely massive + on the Habs ends if Desharnais is to be the main piece. Such a large add, in fact, that it would mean Desharnais is not the main piece going back. Lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad