Post-Game Talk: Habs 0 - Sens 3 in last preseason game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodbahd

Dec 17, 2017
He doesn't even control the play.

Exactly. His last name, ballerina skating and excessive stickhandling make look impressive, but it’s uterrly useless if there’s no results to show for, which has largely been his career thus far.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Massive negative value if he doesn't play like an elite #1 goalie at that price tag, nobody will want him.
Price will not again regain his Vezina form. He may become decent but he won’t ever resemble a goalie worthy of that contract

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
i understand that we have to rest players, but mixing all the lines and pairing duos didn't help. Putting Drouin at center again. Just when i thought that Julien had learn a bit, we have that awfull lineup. No way Benn can play the new system. The puck is in the glass way to often.
As bad as Benn is I think Alzner is worse

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Drouin-Kotkaniemi- Lekhonen
Domi-Peca-Byron
DLR (Hudon) -Plekanek-Armia
HS: Scherbak, DLR (Hudon)

Reilly-Petry
Mete-Juulsen
Ouellet-Alzner
HS :Benn

Price
Niemi

Not sure where Shaw and D-Lo fit in this lineup. Way to many NHLers. I'd send D-Lo to Laval and Sherback to make room for Shaw.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Grant thinks the Habs can make the Stanley cup finals

Every bottom feeding team can make the case of having their own versions of las Vegas.

But it would be like the marginal epl teams thinking they can be the next Leicester city, and win the title too.

That never happened since, and neither will this.

cactusjack

Apr 3, 2015
Price will not again regain his Vezina form. He may become decent but he won’t ever resemble a goalie worthy of that contract

Not sure any goalie in their prime in the history of hockey could win a Vezina with this team in the next 5 years. The 1st one is on Price tonight but the last 2 were hard to stop.

Reactions: Tyson

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Not even Pricer stopdapuck can save this team. Which is good, actually.
Idk.

Call me dumbo, but if Price is 2015 form again, Drouin has a breakout, Kotkaniemi gets 50, Etc and everything goes well, i can see this team making it kicking and screamin.

I hope not tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad