DLR (Hudon) -Plekanek-Armia
HS: Scherbak, DLR (Hudon)

Reilly-Petry
Mete-Juulsen
Ouellet-Alzner
HS :Benn

Price
Niemi

Not sure where Shaw and D-Lo fit in this lineup. Way to many NHLers. I'd send D-Lo to Laval and Sherback to make room for Shaw.

I have the same line-up as Gaston Therrien , not something i'm proud of...

Reactions: McTusk

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
They've been rewarded on a level no other team would have given them. Who would give Alzner that contract and who would have protected Benn over Emelin or Beaulieu?

Reminder: Jordie Benn played a nice couple games when he was traded to Montreal in exchange for the superior Greg Pateryn.

Due to that, both the media and a large fraction of this community raved as to what a steal of he was, and many argued that he should be protected.

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
People still believe we won't have a very high pick again this year?

Lol yeah let's invent an imaginary segment of the fanbase to support your argument.

Suddenly everyone sucks again eh? It is what it is,, the team doesn't have enough talent to be competitive every night. Tonight was a lack of effort though.

SirClintonPortis

ProudCapitalsTraitor
Mar 9, 2011
Maryland native
Reminder: Jordie Benn played a nice couple games when he was traded to Montreal in exchange for the superior Greg Pateryn.

Due to that, both the media and a large fraction of this community raved as to what a steal of he was, and many argued that he should be protected.
Yeah, making decisions based on the peak on a high is EXACTLY what a fan might do, but not a GM with experience ON ANY LEVEL should do. He did that with Benn AND PLEKS.

MC94

May 13, 2018

I liked benn when he first came aboard but maybe I just had my (jamie) benn goggles on

Reactions: DAChampion
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad