Prospect Info: Gundstrom: Where is the love?

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
Anyone can do Hymans job.

I don't think so. Hyman is underrated for the intangibles he brings to the lineup. He's exactly what we're missing in the bottom six right now, and those types of players are not as easy to find as you seem to think.

He's big, fast, fearless, defensively sound, and a tremendous penalty killer. Guys like that do not grow on trees.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
****ing pylon can make a better pass than him.
Kinda harsh,but i think he tries to do things at a speed that is above his skill level. Obviously ,given enough time he can shoot and pass ,but he doesn't seem to have that awareness about him. I was hoping Marner would at least get him to settle down,but it hasn't happened yet.

hector morrison

Apr 1, 2018
I don't think so. Hyman is underrated for the intangibles he brings to the lineup. He's exactly what we're missing in the bottom six right now, and those types of players are not as easy to find as you seem to think.

He's big, fast, fearless, defensively sound, and a tremendous penalty killer. Guys like that do not grow on trees.
Right ...I'm with ya on the "bottom six" .I don't want zach gone,just that I cannot agree with Babs theory of 2 talents and a checker is better than 3 talents!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad