Guess the date Chia gets fired pool

gordonhught

Feb 18, 2009
I hope Chia gets fired before he makes another bad trade.

I really don's care when he is fired (this year). As long as he is handcuffed from making any more stupid signings or trades.

Reactions: MikeGrier99

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
It’s clear to me that the reason Chia has not been fired is because Katz, Nicholson etc. have all been involved in the decision making throughout.

All those guys had shart eating grins when we toured Looch around the new rink and signed him to a big ticket. They were also obviously on the trade Hall train because we got a shiny new toy in McDavid, Hallsy not sucking up to the OBC like Glen Anderson was a tradeable offence and he had to go.

Spyderman

Nov 16, 2016
No point in malking a guess. To me he is already past his bers before date and should have been gone before Christmas.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Oilers barely squeak into playoffs and PC keeps his job like Bob Nic promised. :O
giphy.gif

Niten Ichi Ryu

Jul 1, 2018
If they lay an egg in the remaining 4 games before the all-star break, Jan.23 2019

If they fight for that wild card the whole way through, April 15 2019

If they make the playoffs, it'll be a blessing, and a curse, because he will remain as GM.

So would we rather make the playoffs but at the cost of Peter remaining in power? Or would we rather end the Chiarelli regime in April but at the cost of not making the playoffs?

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
Make the playoffs but still fire Chia unless we win the SC. Nah still fire him.

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Just wanted to bump this because I feel like after this asswhoopin from the Canes my prediction will be right (see page 2)

CantHaveTkachev

Legends
Nov 30, 2004
St. OILbert, AB
never

"steps down" then promoted to Katz's vice-vice Chair

K. Gretzky replaces him as interm GM

more winning doesn't occur
fans still pay thousands to watch this product
nothing changes
draft hype
summer hope insues
repeat forever

Reactions: Oilhawks

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Just wanted to bump this because I feel like after this asswhoopin from the Canes my prediction will be right (see page 2)

I hope you’re right. Sadly, I don’t think this is even enough for dummy Mr. Katz. :facepalm::dunce:

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
First thing Monday morning on the way to work. Tim's double double and Chiarelli fired presser.

Burnt Biscuits

May 2, 2010
10 AM MST, January 21st
Sadly, I'm thinking those late goals were enough to save his job, this was a good time to put up a stinker to get him out of here, Katz might of had the free time to sit down and watch a game with it being an American holiday tomorrow.

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Chia has already done irreparable damage for this season. An interim GM wont have the assets or time to fix it. Key is not letting him make more boneheaded moves whether he is fired tommorow or April. Doesnt make a lick of difference.

poolparty98

Aug 6, 2017
I’m guessing he will be fired on Wednesday.

I left game st 2nd intermission tonight, lots of fans left at same time.

As bad as this management group maybe, no chance I see them not making a move. Season ticket holders are not impressed

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad