Player Discussion Guess Matthew Tkachuks contract for bragging rights.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Okay so today is awards day for the "Guess Matthew Tkachuks contract for bragging rights" thread and then we can close it! As you all should be aware the bylaws were as follows:
1. This thread is not for debate or any discussion
2. You are to guess Matthew's next contract in term and salary.
3. Once a poster has claimed his bid no other poster my use those numbers.
4. You may not guess more than one time.
5. The number that is closest without going over wins!
6. You have Corpus X's approval to use these bragging rights in any argument to prove your greatness and hockey IQ

There are 5 awards!!!!!!!! Feel free to use them and if they don't upload due to size just PM me and I'll make them smaller OR you could support CFHF as a sponsor and you won't have a problem.

First award goes to the first violator of the thread bylaws!
@Lunatik - You win the award for posting 2 guesses! That is a violation!
I'm-the-best1!!!!1!1!.gif

@InfinityIggy Second award goes to the first mod to violate the bylaws of this thread by debating or discussing! VIOLATION!!!!
We-call-him...gif

@Mobiandi Third award goes to the poster who just can't stop talking in this thread which is a violation the bylaws of this thread by debating or discussing! VIOLATION!
BlaBlaBla.gif

@DFF The fourth award goes to DFF for violating rule 3 of the bylaws of this thread, once a poster has claimed his bid no other poster my use those numbers. VIOLATION!!!!
I-Cheated-to-get-this!.gif

@FlamesFreak4 The final award goes to the one who correctly guessed the right amount and term WAAAAY before Point was signed! Congrats buddy!
I-am-the-smartestest!.gif

Thank you for participating. There are a lot of posters who can't read or follow instructions but I'm not making gifs all day. You all get a participation ribbon like the elementary children you are.
You tried.jpg

Last edited:

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Apparently some of you are a little mad that you're not getting an Avatar. So, if you can tell me why you think you deserve one then post it here and we shall see if I'm tickled enough. I am busy, but I'll do it for you. No nudity.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Apparently some of you are a little mad that you're not getting an Avatar. So, if you can tell me why you think you deserve one then post it here and we shall see if I'm tickled enough. I am busy, but I'll do it for you. No nudity.

An over ripened fig looks like saggy balls.

Don't think about it.

Reactions: Corpus X

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad