Guentzel Vs Nylander

Regardless of contracts who’d you rather?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Not because of 'Leaf hate' mind you.

“Leaf hate” is overrated on these threads. Of course there is going to be some who vote for the other player simply because one if from the Leafs but the Leaf fan population is pretty big on here as well and I’m sure there is some who vote for a Leaf just cuz they are fans of them.

If your referring to me still picking Crosby over Matthews and that indicates I’m a “leaf hater” just check some of the polls and I’m sure you will see I vote quite fairly.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
“Leaf hate” is overrated on these threads. Of course there is going to be some who vote for the other player simply because one if from the Leafs but the Leaf fan population is pretty big on here as well and I’m sure there is some who vote for a Leaf just cuz they are fans of them.

If your referring to me still picking Crosby over Matthews and that indicates I’m a “leaf hater” just check some of the polls and I’m sure you will see I vote quite fairly.

I misread. Thought you were taking Matthews over Crosby and that Matthews would only lose the poll because of the Leafs hate on this website.

I would be shocked if the majority would take Matthews over Crosby. In a few years perhaps....

Michel Beauchamp

Canadiens' fan since 1958
Mar 17, 2008
Laval, Qc
Yeah it has nothing to due with Nylander missing training camp pre season and not being up to speed. You know things that even most basic fans would know that historically has shown to show players not playing up to par.

Or the fact that willy is on the 3rd line getting 15 mins a game.

Nice try.
Nice try you say ?

What about the fact that a 3rd liner getting 2 points in 9 games would very soon find himself on the 4th line if not in the press box ?

And isn't the Leafs 3rd line supposed to be as good if not better than most other teams 2nd line ?

Albus Dumbledore

Master of Death
Mar 28, 2015
Nice try you say ?

What about the fact that a 3rd liner getting 2 points in 9 games would very soon find himself on the 4th line if not in the press box ?

And isn't the Leafs 3rd line supposed to be as good if not better than most other teams 2nd line ?
Nylander has missed a large chunk of the season hes still getting used to the fast pace. He's not gonna be in the press box or the 4th line, not true at all.

No our third can be comparable to some 2nd lines but no, not better then most.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017
HF makes me laugh...one minute Matthews isn’t even a top 10 centre the next he’s comparable to Sidney Crosby who’s been the best player in the game for a decade. Which is it folks?
Well it's you Leaf fans that claim that Matthews is comparable to Sidney Crosby not HF.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
HF board knows he not on Crosby's level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad