Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

battfan888

Podcaster
Feb 29, 2012
Sleeman Centre
Lennox was stellar in game 3, he was not stellar in game 4. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking Lennox it's more so that Guelph really didnt make his job that hard Wednesday night. The stats say he had a good night but how many dangerous chances did Guelph have all game? Not that many. Lennox was fine in game 4, he did his job and was good but he wasnt one of the 3 stars like he was in game 3.

Like I said this isnt to come down on the kid I've been impressed and if Saginaw wins tonight or Sunday Lennox will get to play at least 1 or 2 OHL Finals games. I assume if he continues to perform well in those he will keep the ball. Kudos to him.

STEEL33

Mar 25, 2019
Lennox was stellar in game 3, he was not stellar in game 4. Dont get me wrong I'm not knocking Lennox it's more so that Guelph really didnt make his job that hard Wednesday night. The stats say he had a good night but how many dangerous chances did Guelph have all game? Not that many. Lennox was fine in game 4, he did his job and was good but he wasnt one of the 3 stars like he was in game 3.

Like I said this isnt to come down on the kid I've been impressed and if Saginaw wins tonight or Sunday Lennox will get to play at least 1 or 2 OHL Finals games. I assume if he continues to perform well in those he will keep the ball. Kudos to him.
Give me Lennox over Popovich any day!

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013

Geez.....if you think Lennox was just OK (I'm paraphrasing), I hate to know how you'd describe the play of Popovich!

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Let's go Storm. You have it in you to beat Saginaw! Get some of that White's Horse Liniment in those jocks and get those legs moving. We saw you polish off the Knights so this can be done. Fans deserve the extra effort.

Reactions: storm surge

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
gotta say it.. .. if I'm Sag.. can't sayz I'm eggzactly shakin in me skates when they come up ice..wherez the heart...wherez the coaching..?plus . this Sag team is really good.solid ..well coached system and grit... and with 2 suspended...prove me wrong STORM..

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Wow lots of signings by the storm! This new kid looks pretty good...awesome stats at least

Saggy

Apr 24, 2019
I expect a much better game from Storm tonight. While they outshot Saginaw in the last game the shot selection was quite off. While I do expexct Saginaw to pull the series off, I think you will see a very hungry different Team tonight in Guelph.

Reactions: three dog night

RoyalCitySlicker

Sep 6, 2013
Backs up against the wall for the 5th time this postseason, lets hope the team can summon some of that intensity and attention to detail they showed in games 4-7 vs London.

Popovich will have to bring his "A" game as well. We know he has it in him; we've seen it frequently throughout the playoffs......but should he falter, this team will be in tough to win.

Have to imagine that the team will look better than they did on Wed, but the realist in me knows you can't keep stacking the odds against yourself without eventually getting bit.

Leave it all out on the ice......please don't lay another egg like last game. You don't want to go out like that.

stormtracker

Apr 29, 2006
Guelph
Storm up 3 0 near end of second. Samarukov with 2, Ratcliffe with a goal and Suzuki with 3 assists. Best players doing their part. Saginaw sounds like it,s being smothered.

Reactions: storm surge

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
Storm up 3 0 near end of second. Samarukov with 2, Ratcliffe with a goal and Suzuki with 3 assists. Best players doing their part. Saginaw sounds like it,s being smothered.
Saginaw couldn’t do anything! The Storm is a funny team. When they’re on they flat out dominate and neutralize their opponent. It seems they don’t play their best until their backs are against the wall. Maybe they like the pressure? I think we’re heading to game seven folks as I don’t see the Storm losing another home game.

bcspirit

Jan 10, 2013
North America
Hi quick question how is parking around the arena? Haven't been to Guelph in several years and do not remember if there is a parking garage around the arena. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Hi quick question how is parking around the arena? Haven't been to Guelph in several years and do not remember if there is a parking garage around the arena. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is parking on site, another lot off Baker St., and residential street parking nearby.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad