Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Numbersguy, I believe a priority is a goaltender. Both Samorukov and Toropcheko will be gone so we have two Eruo picks, one should be a goalie, or at least a top 3-4 dmen and a scorer. If no goalie is taken then a later pick in the draft Saturday may be advisable. I don't think next year will be a total disaster, 6th - 8th place might be possible. Fingers crossed.
Gogolev and a top pair of Russians .. plus number 11.. a good russian group.

GEO1050101

Sep 28, 2017
Seems neither team's fans have any real interest in the series. Nothing here and nothing but draft stuff on their thread. Hopefully interest will grow and that there will be some playful banter back and forth. Who will win, hoping it will be us and then onto the winner of the other series. I feel that the series will be won on good goaltending and special teams, both power play and penalty killing. If the Storm can stay out of the box, and the officials can see past the diving the series will be a long one at least six maybe seven. Any thoughts.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Seems neither team's fans have any real interest in the series. Nothing here and nothing but draft stuff on their thread. Hopefully interest will grow and that there will be some playful banter back and forth. Who will win, hoping it will be us and then onto the winner of the other series. I feel that the series will be won on good goaltending and special teams, both power play and penalty killing. If the Storm can stay out of the box, and the officials can see past the diving the series will be a long one at least six maybe seven. Any thoughts.

I wouldn't confuse silence with lack of interest, we're all just waiting for the damned thing to start.

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
I wouldn't confuse silence with lack of interest, we're all just waiting for the damned thing to start.
one thing...why the switch to a Fri..Sunday... Monday .. from the common Sat.... Tues.. ..Thu.. format.... that's a real dash from the post..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad