GDT: Group F • May 9 • Canada 3, Sweden 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
Assuming teams can't explicitly botch an attempt (ie: apply backwards momentum or something), I imagine the goalies will be trying to deflect soft, wide shots into the net.

That is a possibility indeed. I guess we could see an unusual amount of those soft and wide shots today :)

ronnyweed

Aug 7, 2008
Ontario
looks like neither team wants to play russia, if I am canada and it looks like we are gonna win, may aswell pour it on and get all 4 lines scoring

Charlie Milles*

I enjoy nothing more than seeing Canada crush Sweden.

Trotzig

Oct 24, 2009
Ersberg have a bigger fivehole then Montoya :biglaugh:

Aw lawd.

Edit: Already as much total goals scored as yesterdays game.

Davebo*

Sorry Canada, but Sweden is far too experienced when it comes to fixed results. :yo: We'll take the "honorable" loss.

That's how we roll. :nod:

:shakehead

Pathetic, then, you and every one of your countrymen who think the same.

Zero respect

willie

Mar 3, 2002
Visit site
Yeesh with Bernier in nets, I don't have much faith winning this one.

We'll see how it goes.

Oh please. The notion that Reimer is somehow on a different level than Bernier is simply preposterous.

Bernier has been a better goalie than Reimer their entire careers thus far until this past season. And if Reimer had been behind Quick, he wouldn't have done anything more than Bernier did himself this past season.

They are both good young goalies. Besides that, there isn't much to seperate them yet. But don't let half a season and blue tinted goggles blur reality for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad