World Cup: Group D: Nigeria vs. Iceland, 6/22/2018

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Some years from now, FIFA will have to deal with a massive concussion-related lawsuit.

Nah, I think it's the national team doctors not following FIFA orders, wasn't Morocco fined in this very tournament for their treatment of a concussed player...FIFA seems to have their back covered.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Loved the Nigeria player one meter from Musa asking for the ball like crazy even though Musa had an open net :D
Scorers and their obsessions :D

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Nah, I think it's the national team doctors not following FIFA orders, wasn't Morocco fined in this very tournament for their treatment of a concussed player...FIFA seems to have their back covered.
Because their treatment consisted of tossing water on the player and slapping him repeatedly until he reacted again. And he played the very next game.

Last edited:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Well, the simple reality here is that Iceland don't have the talent level to be able to afford opening up like they did after the 0-1.
Yeah, I think we are seeing their ceiling here. Honestly, they are disciplined and they are always playing their hearts out, but not everything can be overcome by these qualities. Still cheering for them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad