World Cup: Group D: Nigeria vs. Iceland, 6/22/2018

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
So, Argentina would hope Nigeria score at least one more goal to win 3-0, then 1-0 wouldn't be enough for Iceland (provided Argentina wins).

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Even though Croatia are playing reserves in the last game, it's not like their reserves aren't better than Iceland. On top of that, they will give their all in an attempt to get in the coach's thoughts for the next game.

I think Iceland had to win this game and won't advance now, but I will also say, it's no guarantee that Argentina beats Nigeria.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Even though Croatia are playing reserves in the last game, it's not like their reserves aren't better than Iceland. On top of that, they will give their all in an attempt to get in the coach's thoughts for the next game.

I think Iceland had to win this game and won't advance now, but I will also say, it's no guarantee that Argentina beats Nigeria.

I actually had predicted Nigeria would get a 2-1 result against Argentina before the start of the WC.

Nevertheless, now I'm torn. This hope could spark Argentina to finally show up, or we'll get more of the same and I can rejoice in my fantasy pool at work lol

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Iceland is not beating Croatia lol unless Croatia goes full subs. Even then..

They beat them in qualifications with mostly first teamers on the pitch.

They're certainly not favored, but their ability to withstand pressure and counter means they're definitely able to score an upset.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
With Nigeria win this mother f***er better start for next game: Armani, Mercado, Otamendi, Fazio, Tagli, Mascherano, Lo Celso, Messi, Dybala, Di Maria/Pavon, Aguero.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->