Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
RYShockeyref.jpg

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
:
I have a feeling he won't. And it's good to have our own little troll here to create some atmosphere especially when there's so few Czechs here. :)

Im a troll by only Finnish posters? B/c they can dish it out but can't take it??. And im just stating facts not trying to stir the pot like a "Ruutu" hehe. B/c We are winning and im not making my team out to be "Gods" just stating facts? I thought you guys were tougher than that???

Plain and simple... Finland is not a better team. End of story. I am not going to post until AFTER we WIN. Im already full, no need to feed me.:laugh:

Czech Power!!:D

Tofly

Dec 29, 2010
:

Im a troll by only Finnish posters? B/c they can dish it out but can't take it??. And im just stating facts not trying to stir the pot like a "Ruutu" hehe. B/c We are winning and im not making my team out to be "Gods" just stating facts? I thought you guys were tougher than that???

Plain and simple... Finland is not a better team. End of story. I am not going to post until AFTER we WIN. Im already full, no need to feed me.:laugh:

Czech Power!!:D

Just checking if you know that a hockey game lasts 60 minutes.

Caz

Hedonist
Feb 16, 2006
Brussels, Belgium
If you need the urge to feed the troll, please at least don't quote him. Some of us use the ignore-button and if you quote him, we'll still have the troll on the screen. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad