GDT: Group D • April 30 • Czech Republic 4, Latvia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
I don't remember which year it was, but it was the final game of WC and the team won as one guy hit the goalie just behind the net, took the puck and delivered in an empty net. There was no penalty.

You may be right but if I'm not wrong according to the rules if the goalie is outside he is treated like any other player so it's allowed to check him with a clean hit but may be there is somebody who can explain the rules for the goalie. Possibly I'm wrong here.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Kulda's hit was clean, but it came a bit too late. Redlihs deserved those 2 minutes, it was a clean interference and we probably won't see a dumber penalty all tournament long.

Peter K

Dec 30, 2009
Latvija
There will still be a chance for Latvia. There always is.
Probably a power-play will be decisive for us if the Czechs do not score till then.

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Sorry but Latvian stick was too high it's allowed to lift the opponents stick but not if your stick is on face level.

You could of argue about holding slashing as our D's stick was sneeking upwards Havlat's arm, but then Havlat decided to milk that and lifted that stick in his own face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad