GDT: Group D • April 30 • Czech Republic 4, Latvia 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
The goalie was outside and it wasn't intentional.

I didn't look for me like that. I mean it was no dirty foul at all with any intention to injure the goalie but
there was no Czech player behind him who pushed him into the goalie. He didn't any move too to stop or to avoid the collision with the goalie though he had enough time in my opinion.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
I didn't look for me like that. I mean it was no dirty foul at all with any intention to injure the goalie but
there was no Czech player behind him who pushed him into the goalie. He didn't any move too to stop or to avoid the collision with the goalie though he had enough time in my opinion.
He just wasn't paying attention.

Peter K

Dec 30, 2009
Latvija
I don't remember which year it was, but it was the final game of WC and the team won as one guy hit the goalie just behind the net, took the puck and delivered in an empty net. There was no penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad