GDT: Group C • May 4 • Sweden 6, United States 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
What do you have against Steffan? I know nothing about him or his game.

Porr hockey iq-callmemrgiveaway-defensive defenseman

Oh and he couldn't pass up ice if his life depended on it, but then again, not many dmen on this team can:(

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
i was surprised by the lack of talent on sweden's team this year. i figured they would be able to put out a better team. swedens got the edge in forwards but i'd take the usa's defense and goaltending. probably going to be a low scoring game but i give a slight edge to sweden.

SurMartin

Jul 26, 2010
København/Skellefteå
Porr hockey iq-callmemrgiveaway-defensive defenseman

Oh and he couldn't pass up ice if his life depended on it, but then again, not many dmen on this team can:(

Hopefully he turns it around and makes some "hockey-porr" instead.. ;)

Our defence is just miserable... but perhaps team Sweden is a bit more prepared for this game.
Still, I think USA wins it.. 3-4.

HockeySauce

Jan 26, 2011
It's already been discussed, no doubt, but why isn't Rundblad playing for Sweden? Injury?

Pentothal

Dec 30, 2008
Forwards are fine. I see a lot of break out potential there. Goaltending is sub-par and defense is dreadful though.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
The Swedes has lots to prove... I hope they show their best side today. It will be a tough game. 2-2, cant decide the winner

Pentothal

Dec 30, 2008
Good start to the game.. but does a WC group stage game really beat out a Champions League semi-final... hmm..

Systemfel

<b><i>Hockey Talk by Country</b></i>
Jun 20, 2004
Gothenburg
Holy ****, Holmgren can't pronounce a single American name properly. Paul Gooshstaahd.

Scores! The real captain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad