GDT: Group C • May 4 • Sweden 6, United States 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairenough

Jan 4, 2010
Québec
The US D has been abysmal, so far. Lucky that Montoya has made some key saves from point-blank range, otherwise he could be a lot worse than 1-0.

Cermi

Mar 6, 2008
Sick pass by Stepan!!! Fowler did a good job, but Stepan takes the credit for this goal.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
2 min for tapping.
i was surprised by the lack of talent on sweden's team this year. i figured they would be able to put out a better team. swedens got the edge in forwards but i'd take the usa's defense and goaltending. probably going to be a low scoring game but i give a slight edge to sweden.
Sweden has sent a quite talentless squad to the WC for years now, nothing new there.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
nice drive to the net to draw a penalty by Kreider

Fowler needs to stop pinching all the way down to the goal every single time on the PP...lots of pucks have gone out his side of the ice because he's always down below the hashmarks

His Beardliness*

Holy ****, Holmgren can't pronounce a single American name properly. Paul Gooshstaahd.

Scores! The real captain!

Americans can't pronounce swedish names. Call it revenge.

Seems like USA got that powerplay goal for free. You're not allowed to check Skille?

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Americans don't start learning Swedish at age 9. :) Holmgren is just horrendous. It's embarrassing.

I still like him for his passion. Remember the Unger and Kinch days? Would rather have Per Forsberg though.

Levitate

Jul 29, 2004
refs taking forever to blow the whistle...

e: or Montoya taking forever to pull his head out of his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad