• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Ugly showing from russia. Hopefully we see something more interesting in their next matches.

Dzyuba
Golovin - Miranchuk
Zhirkov - Ozdoev* - Zobnin* - Fernandes
Semenov - Zhikiya - Barinov

*Kuzyaev

May also need to replace Semenov with Diveev/Evgenjev & Zhirkov with Karavaev/Makarov

Last edited:
Reactions: KrejciMVP

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Russia looking a little more lively now, still a lot of work to do if they want a chance in this one.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Love is greater than hate and after what occured in the game with Denmark the jeering against the players kneeling against a bad thing called racism was disgusting.

Glad Belgium has the lead.

Reactions: Nut Upstrom

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
Love is greater than hate and after what occured in the game with Denmark the jeering against the players kneeling against a bad thing called racism was disgusting.

What do the two things have do with each other?

This is such a silly argument. No, jeering for players kneeling is not 'disgusting.'

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
What do the two things have do with each other?

This is such a silly argument. No, jeering for players kneeling is not 'disgusting.'

it actually is because what it signifies is that you dont want players demanding change and you dont really give a damn that many still to this day experience racism. All you care about is how well they perform for you on the pitch. Yay!!! Lukaku scored for us!!! I love my team!!! Ah damnit we lost, those stupid monkeys deserve some online hate.

That's the kind of idiot fan that needs weeding out and had no right to celebrate a succesful team that has players they obviously consider inferior unless they place a ball in the net.

Reactions: luiginb

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
And I mean if you cant understand what one has to do with the other....geesh....I'm just pointing out how life is precious and when players and fans all gather together it's a beautful thing. The world could be a much better place with that kind of togetherness. What those jeering fans showed? That will never happen.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
it actually is because what it signifies is that you dont want players demanding change and you dont really give a damn that many still to this day experience racism. All you care about is how well they perform for you on the pitch. Yay!!! Lukaku scored for us!!! I love my team!!! Ah damnit we lost, those stupid monkeys deserve some online hate.

That's the kind of idiot fan that needs weeding out and had no right to celebrate a succesful team that has players they obviously consider inferior unless they place a ball in the net.

Maybe the fans are smart enough to realize that kneeling has no bearing on anything in this world?

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe the fans are smart enough to realize that kneeling has no bearing on anything in this world?

cool...continue as is. everything is fine.

you give the fans jeering that too much credit. They could just maybe not boo it? Nope, they like their slice of racism.

Obviously more has to be done. Everybody gets that. But what this does is show certain fans true colours.

Reactions: luiginb

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
cool...continue as is. everything is fine.

you give the fans jeering that too much credit. They could just maybe not boo it? Nope, they like their slice of racism.

Obviously more has to be done. Everybody gets that. But what this does is show certain fans true colours.

Once again, there are logical and valid reasons to jeer your team kneeling. Whether they conform to your opinions and beliefs, or not, does not determine whether it's 'disgusting.'

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Romelu is hot. Only striker I think that may currently be better is Lewandowski. Close though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad