Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Imagine that you would be calling a hooking penalty 'gooning it up'
That would be something, wouldn't it.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
What the **** are these clowns trying to accomplish? Norway, go home.
Accident, the high stick on rants. And it was olimb, classy guy.

Again bad decision by rants not to pass to kapanen, tried too hard pass and puck got cleared.

Well at least we score

JustaFinnishGuy

Joonas Donskoi avi but not a SEA fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 3, 2016
Finland
Interesting non-whistle but the ensuing powerplay would probably have ended on the exact same result

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
Looked for sure like the Norwegian guy touched the puck there on the delayed penalty but this is all just artificial at this point.

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
6-0 but Aho only got 0+1, what a bum, he's busting!

This is worrisome. Obviously some renegade hockey gods decided to intervene nevertheless and make a new deal here. Balance the unbalance between the top lines. There is nothing you can actually do with it. Just watch how the puck bounces out or in depending who shot it. So, this is a fixed gamed in essence.

Last edited:

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
Still a bit worried about our defensive mishaps, better teams will surely punish us from those.

Finnswiss

Apr 28, 2013
Nice to see that not only the Saviainen-Aho-Teräväinen line scores. Finally Granlund scores and his line is better this evening. I've never seen a finnish team such productive like this year, I'm really glad. 22 goals so far in 3 games and only 2 received, I think this is an absolute record.

I really wonder how they will play against the top teams USA and Canada. These games won't be so easy for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: LAINEC

Zamuz

Oct 27, 2011
Finland
as much as I like Mertaranta as a commentator, he is still so clueless.

some KHL forward gave a horrible pass to Heiskanen and Mertaranta blamed Heiskanen that he couldn't handle the pass. Sometimes I get so pissed at these little things.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Still a bit worried about our defensive mishaps, better teams will surely punish us from those.

Penalties taken will be a problem indeed. We'll get some lessons vs Canada and USA, luckily it only affects on our QF opponent. As long as we don't get Sweden i don't care.

In QF it's 50/50 vs Sweden but we would smash them in semifinal. That's my feeling about it.

Saekk

Jul 25, 2017
as much as I like Mertaranta as a commentator, he is still so clueless.

some KHL forward gave a horrible pass to Heiskanen and Mertaranta blamed Heiskanen that he couldn't handle the pass. Sometimes I get so pissed at these little things.
Even though nowadays i don't really care for Mertaranta, he is such an upgrade after having to listen to Saukkonen for 2 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad